Share your best pic!

Cosmo Silver with 20” wheels
0DD9177A-F4E4-4B47-AC2C-F8CD16C3CD32.jpeg

7BA6397A-4550-4765-8BD5-8A2F01A8E7D5.jpeg

Man, those 20s are sweet. I may have to get a set of those eventually for the summers.

Man, those 20s are sweet. I may have to get a set of those eventually for the summers.

I had the exact same thought. They are just so damn good looking!!!!

I had my wrap done about a month ago. I decided that I liked the Zenith Red, but didn't love it. Went for a color change wrap, it's a color shifting wrap called Blue Black Iridescent, so in the right lighting it appears black. Also all the windows tinted and ceramic coat. Loving how it turned out.

In the shop.jpeg
Outdoors.jpg

Beautiful wrap, congrats!

Yes, but does she respect your clean window interiors?
Absolutely! She learned early on that nose to window was a no-no. My German Shepard before her also knew window slime was off limits. They’re only allowed to get near the door panel when the window is completely down, so they can pop their head out. They’re both great doggies.

I think i get all the dog lovers (myself included) wanting Air's selfdriving capabilities.
They simply want their dogs to do all the driving.

I think i get all the dog lovers (myself included) wanting Air's selfdriving capabilities.
They simply want their dogs to do all the driving.
Yeah, but dogs want the windows rolled down so they can hang their head and tongue out, and that reduces range and makes the climate control system work harder for you sitting in the back seat. Plus their paws are too big for the touch screens and they tend to scratch them. Speaking of scratching, have you ever noticed what happens when the dog is driving and suddenly has to scratch their ears?

Back