Share your best pic!

AADB0348-0077-4953-9C22-5B30D86A4A3A.jpeg
Should have turned the front tires the other direction to show off the wheels with aero covers off, silver hub and black lug covers. Rookie mistake…

View attachment 6501Should have turned the front tires the other direction to show off the wheels with aero covers off, silver hub and black lug covers. Rookie mistake…
That looks awesome! Are those 19" wheels. Did you special order black lug covers and silver hub? Did you remove the aero covers and install the new stuff yourself or did Lucid do it before delivery.? I'm thinking I might do the same.
Thanks!

And can carry 10X more luggage and support 2 more passengers and have more interior room than any Sedan on the market :cool:
Yeah, but the yellow one looks way cooler! 🤣 😇

I'll bet that the white one is faster! ;)
Yes it is, not much, but it is.
And can carry 10X more luggage and support 2 more passengers and have more interior room than any Sedan on the market :cool:
No contest in this regard, the yellow one is very good with packing a gallon of milk.
Yeah, but the yellow one looks way cooler! 🤣 😇
Especially when one asks to invite a female friend to have a sit inside and look around .
Jokes aside, the yellow one sits so low, it's almost impossible for a skirt to stay intact. And ... I love it (when wife is not looking ).
The white one is silent, the the yellow one (cats removed) can wake up the neighborhood.
The white one (sprint mode) is gripping the road, the yellow one is a superglue on steroids. Hard to explain.
The white one is my daily (quite fairly good looking), and the yellow one (is a sculpture in my eyes) is my toy/weekend babe.

That looks awesome! Are those 19" wheels. Did you special order black lug covers and silver hub? Did you remove the aero covers and install the new stuff yourself or did Lucid do it before delivery.? I'm thinking I might do the same.
Thanks!
Yes, 19” wheels. Ordered hub and lug covers thru Lucid and they installed for free when they came out to fix a few minor issues.

Back