• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Share your best pic!

Finally got my PPF and tint done. It's time to get out into the wild! I went with matte wrap on the stealth surfaces. It's hard to pick out in the photos. It's a different look, but I really like how it came out. Definitely recommended for any of you stealth packages out there. Decided to go light on the tint - 35% sides and back.
Wow! What is the cost range to do something similar to this, full body PPF + tint?

Wow! What is the cost range to do something similar to this, full body PPF + tint?
I got quotes ranging from $8-10k. I've heard that it varies from region to region. There are also cheaper places available, but after the investment in the car I didn't want to take any chances.

Finally got my PPF and tint done. It's time to get out into the wild! I went with matte wrap on the stealth surfaces. It's hard to pick out in the photos. It's a different look, but I really like how it came out. Definitely recommended for any of you stealth packages out there. Decided to go light on the tint - 35% sides and back.
Which stealth surfaces did did you get matte on? I think Lucid said there are like 34 stealth changes.

I got quotes ranging from $8-10k. I've heard that it varies from region to region. There are also cheaper places available, but after the investment in the car I didn't want to take any chances.
Offer cash and see what they will do. I don't promote or condone, but have a discussion.

Which stealth surfaces did did you get matte on? I think Lucid said there are like 34 stealth changes.
I'm not smart enough to articulate them all by proper names. I just pointed them out to the detailer. Pretty much anything that was gray. I tried not to sweat the small stuff. On the really narrow surfaces, you can't really distinguish the finish anyway.

Santa Cruz natural bridges beach
IMG_6361.jpeg
IMG_6353.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg
IMG_6319.jpeg

Hey folks - would love to see more real world pics of the cars that are out there in the wild, including interior if you're game. Will give a better perspective, especially for those of us that haven't been able to see the Air in person yet.
I love the way Zenith Red reflects the world around it, especially when coated with PPF and ceramic :)

Attachments

• DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 1.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 147
  • DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 2.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 106
  • DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 1.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 222
  • DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 2.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 149
I've never been a fan of any red on cars but as more ZR owners post their cars in different lighting and different color ambiance, the ZR is a beaut. I've always been a silver/gray car color leaning person, but I can honestly say all of Lucid color options pop in different schemes... love them all. But, I do have to say the first time I saw the FB Pure in the wild in sunny California, not only did it catch my eye but seriously made me jealous.

Also, I gotta say every owner pic I've seen, the car's are so clean and immaculate! (Kind of shows how much each person loves their car.) 🥰

Also, I gotta say every owner pic I've seen, the car's are so clean and immaculate! (Kind of shows how much each person loves their car.) 🥰
Yeah, I like clean cars, but I've never had had one that I keep clean like this one. Even like fingerprints on it bother me. It gets a full bath every week or two, and spot cleaning with detailing spray and glass cleaner a few times a week.

lol…I get that a lot….Thats nowhere close to my SS# 😊…..That’s the original plates I recieved when I got the car registered 😊

Back