Share your best pic!

Finally got my PPF and tint done. It's time to get out into the wild! I went with matte wrap on the stealth surfaces. It's hard to pick out in the photos. It's a different look, but I really like how it came out. Definitely recommended for any of you stealth packages out there. Decided to go light on the tint - 35% sides and back.
Wow! What is the cost range to do something similar to this, full body PPF + tint?

Wow! What is the cost range to do something similar to this, full body PPF + tint?
I got quotes ranging from $8-10k. I've heard that it varies from region to region. There are also cheaper places available, but after the investment in the car I didn't want to take any chances.

Finally got my PPF and tint done. It's time to get out into the wild! I went with matte wrap on the stealth surfaces. It's hard to pick out in the photos. It's a different look, but I really like how it came out. Definitely recommended for any of you stealth packages out there. Decided to go light on the tint - 35% sides and back.
Which stealth surfaces did did you get matte on? I think Lucid said there are like 34 stealth changes.

I got quotes ranging from $8-10k. I've heard that it varies from region to region. There are also cheaper places available, but after the investment in the car I didn't want to take any chances.
Offer cash and see what they will do. I don't promote or condone, but have a discussion.

Which stealth surfaces did did you get matte on? I think Lucid said there are like 34 stealth changes.
I'm not smart enough to articulate them all by proper names. I just pointed them out to the detailer. Pretty much anything that was gray. I tried not to sweat the small stuff. On the really narrow surfaces, you can't really distinguish the finish anyway.

Santa Cruz natural bridges beach
IMG_6361.jpeg
IMG_6353.jpeg
IMG_6342.jpeg
IMG_6319.jpeg

Hey folks - would love to see more real world pics of the cars that are out there in the wild, including interior if you're game. Will give a better perspective, especially for those of us that haven't been able to see the Air in person yet.
I love the way Zenith Red reflects the world around it, especially when coated with PPF and ceramic :)

Attachments

• DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 1.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 1.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 144
  • DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 2.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at Becher Bay 2.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 103
  • DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 1.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 1.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 219
  • DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 2.jpeg
    DLM Lucid Air GT at SeedTree 2.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 145
I've never been a fan of any red on cars but as more ZR owners post their cars in different lighting and different color ambiance, the ZR is a beaut. I've always been a silver/gray car color leaning person, but I can honestly say all of Lucid color options pop in different schemes... love them all. But, I do have to say the first time I saw the FB Pure in the wild in sunny California, not only did it catch my eye but seriously made me jealous.

Also, I gotta say every owner pic I've seen, the car's are so clean and immaculate! (Kind of shows how much each person loves their car.) 🥰

Also, I gotta say every owner pic I've seen, the car's are so clean and immaculate! (Kind of shows how much each person loves their car.) 🥰
Yeah, I like clean cars, but I've never had had one that I keep clean like this one. Even like fingerprints on it bother me. It gets a full bath every week or two, and spot cleaning with detailing spray and glass cleaner a few times a week.

lol…I get that a lot….Thats nowhere close to my SS# 😊…..That’s the original plates I recieved when I got the car registered 😊

Back