Seattle Area Tint Installers

travelermark

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hey there
Getting excited about receiving my Air Touring. I’ve had a reservation for over two years but opted for the Stealth package which is just now starting to ship. Hoping to take delivery in May sometime.

I’m curious if anyone knows of any good window tinting places in the Seattle area. Also, is there really value/need in pursuing PPF on the Lucid? I’ve never added that to any of my previous cars so curious if it’s really needed.

I got ours done at Accutint NW Shoreline. If you have the glass roof, it does radiate heat even in our summers. The factory tint notwithstanding.

Ended up using California Tint in Everett. They did a really great job. Had the full body ppf XPELFusion Plus clear PPF and the XPEL Prime XR for the windows and XPEL Prime XR Plus for the windshield/roof. I think it looks really good.

(Air Touring with Quantum Gray and Stealth)

Attachments

• IMG_4742.jpeg
    IMG_4742.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 95
I had mine tinted by Prestige Auto Salon. I think they did a good job. They also did PPF and ceramic for me. The PPF has some "distortion" on the side view mirrors (they said this is the hardest part), but they are going to fix it.

I had mine tinted by Prestige Auto Salon. I think they did a good job. They also did PPF and ceramic for me. The PPF has some "distortion" on the side view mirrors (they said this is the hardest part), but they are going to fix it.
Do you have the massive windshield/roof that extends to the B Pillar PPF'ed? Or the Metal Roof?

Was the entire windshield PPF'ed? If so, what product was used as my potential installer says nothing is available to cover the entire windshield.

Thanks,
Marc

I had them do the side windows, rear window and rear portion of the roof. I can't recall the product anymore.

The lucid glass roof screen work amazing, keeps the car cool in 93degree of Texas Feb heat

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 21
The lucid glass roof screen work amazing, keeps the car cool in 93degree of Texas Feb heat
Thanks. I'm waiting for Lucid to have them back in stock. AZ will likely be a bit more demanding as we had 133 days in 2023 exceeding 100 degrees (such fun).

I'm trying to verify if the massive windshield, that extends to the B Pillar, can be PPF'ed to reduce the chances of chips and cracks. Or even if there's another approach (Ceramic?) that can add a level of protection to the windshield.

I have a Dream Edition Performance:

Lucid1.png

Back