Scuffed rim on the right passenger seat of my Air Pure. Help!

mghuynh

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Hey guys,

Last night I hit the curb trying to avoid a car driving outside of his lane and now the rim on my passenger side no longer looks perfect. Any recommendations on how best to handle this situation to restore it to its former glory?

I live in Vegas and I was told that by one of the rim repair shops here that it’ll be $150. Is that price reasonable?

Moving forward, is there a product that can help protect my rims?

IMG_3243.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3242.jpeg
    IMG_3242.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57
Hey guys,

Last night I hit the curb trying to avoid a car driving outside of his lane and now the rim on my passenger side no longer looks perfect. Any recommendations on how best to handle this situation to restore it to its former glory?

I live in Vegas and I was told that by one of the rim repair shops here that it’ll be $150. Is that price reasonable?

View attachment 15228
I pay $125-$150 for wheel repairs.

Refinishing wheels is very easy as long as it wasn't too deep, I think Lucid offers it for 150(industry standard price).

Hey guys,

View attachment 15228
So sorry to hear that! I would suggest Brian at My Wheel Guy. Repair process is excellent and fix one of my Blaque Diamond wheels.
My Wheel Guy
169 N Gibson road
Henderson NV 89014
1122824-1-2016-750i-xdrive-bmw-base-other-air-suspension-blaque-diamond-bd-15-silver.jpg
IMG_3429.jpeg

Back