San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

OK folks, how about if we meet a Carlsbad Brewing Company Sunday the 8th at around noon? We can hang out in the industrial park parking lot for a while and chat and then mosey on over to the restaurant. I was there recently and the food was good and the beer selection was vast. This location will allow @hydbob and other Orange County folks to join us as well if they would like. Any takers?

OK folks, how about if we meet a Carlsbad Brewing Company Sunday the 8th at around noon? We can hang out in the industrial park parking lot for a while and chat and then mosey on over to the restaurant. I was there recently and the food was good and the beer selection was vast. This location will allow @hydbob and other Orange County folks to join us as well if they would like. Any takers?
I'm in! @OCDC @TakeDuo @yosh1993 @Tim-in-CA @NPN @peacenow0 @xtsla @Director @Firstto520 @Polar Bear @ashoka8350 @Pishster @Bad driver 20202 @Tesla2Lucid @GCM-SanDiego @jcook3s @Dr.E @PAbuilt @windscar911 @ev_newbie @SCOOTERSD @Dog poop @SDHacker @JoeL @Steve11ca @Demosthenes @Easyrider949

Definitely something I'd consider!! Just need to get my vehicle first!! Hoping before EOY delivery.
Doesn't matter if you have your car or not 😀 We don't bite.

I live in Carlsbad, so this would be absolutely great for me! 8th is the best, but I can do the 7th. My husband is taking the car on a road trip, hopefully he's back by then.

I live in Carlsbad, so this would be absolutely great for me! 8th is the best, but I can do the 7th. My husband is taking the car on a road trip, hopefully he's back by then.
Yes it looks like the 8th will be the date. If you know something better in Carlsbad, let me know. I chose the Carlsbad Brewing Company because the food and beer are good and the parking lot is also very large. This is especially true since there are a bunch of industrial tenants in that area who will be closed on a Sunday.

Easy solution. Make him take the other car!

I’m in! Thanks for organising this.

I’m in

Delete his mobile key and fob and take your car back ;)

Delete his mobile key and fob and take your car back ;)
Spoken like a true hacker!

I’m on the fence. I have the Carlsbad marathon the next weekend, so it will be difficult not indulging in a beer. But I might head up for the hang out sesh before the brewery.

Spoken like a true hacker!

I’m on the fence. I have the Carlsbad marathon the next weekend, so it will be difficult not indulging in a beer. But I might head up for the hang out sesh before the brewery.
No one says you HAVE to drink...it's just a strong suggestion =)

No one says you HAVE to drink...it's just a strong suggestion =)
Will they even let me in to a brewery without having a beer??? 🤣

Back