San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

I’m in for 1, the wife has a previously booked lunch with friends. I told her she needs to get her priorities straight with her Lucid family. No luck, but I’m still number one with her…
Asked my wife. She just looked at me and laughed as if I just asked the dumbest question ever.

Meet update, please read and reply:
1. If your name is on the list below, and you do not see a number in parentheses, please direct message me or reply to this thread to indicate how many people are coming, including yourself.
2. We have several menu options. If we want to act as a large group, which I think is most fun, they have a party menu where we can choose a bunch of items to serve everybody. I have added it to this post. I you don't like that, let me know, and we can utilize the regular menu, which has a lot more variety, but also requires we sit at small tables separated from each other. If I don't hear much feedback on this, I will assume to group option is best.
3. Non-owners are and future owners are VERY welcome. We'd love to show you the cars and chat with you!

Date: January 8, 2023
Time: 12pm; Food: 1:30pm
Place: Carlsbad Brewing Co. 6133 Innovation Way Suite 101, Carlsbad, CA 92009
Cost: I need a hard count for lunch and some opinions on the menu that I am posting as an image. My wife tells me just to decide and tell everybody my final decision, but here's your chance to give me feedback for a couple days. If we do the 7-item menu as shown, cost will be about $45-50 per person after tax/tip....plus drinks.

Current list:

@Amster
@Bobby (2 lunch: yes)
@bproberson (1)
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@Dog poop
@Dr.E (2)
@Easyrider949 (1)
@Firstto520
@gunick06 (2)
@hydbob (2)
@JoeL
@kyuhyo85 (1)
@OCDC
@Paul (2)
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@SDHacker
@TakeDuo (2)
@Will
@windscar911

Also:
3 other Lucid drivers TakeDuo knows
Christina Lohn, Lucid Sales Manager
Frank Collins, Mobile Service Dude and all-around great guy
1 or maybe 2 Lucid owners invited by @Bobby

View attachment 8095
It'll be just me and the menu looks good to me. Thanks again Bobby for taking the lead on this!

Two is correct for me, we will be eating lunch and the group menu/price is great. Thanks!

OK folks, how about if we meet a Carlsbad Brewing Company Sunday the 8th at around noon? We can hang out in the industrial park parking lot for a while and chat and then mosey on over to the restaurant. I was there recently and the food was good and the beer selection was vast. This location will allow @hydbob and other Orange County folks to join us as well if they would like. Any takers?
My wife and I are new to the LUCID Owner’s Forum. Thanks go out to Amish and Len. We are looking forward to hanging out with other LUCID owners on January 8th.

Please count us in and hello everyone!

My wife and I are new to the LUCID Owner’s Forum. Thanks go out to Amish and Len. We are looking forward to hanging out with other LUCID owners on January 8th.

Please count us in and hello everyone!
Excellent! Welcome to the club and I am looking forward to seeing you next week. Happy new year!

Reactions: MWL
I’m in (as long as no surprise storm makes it impossible for me to make the drive back from Vancouver)! Just me. Shared menu looks great to me 👍🏼

All looks good to me. Thanks for organizing!

Just a heads-up, Coast Highway 101 will be closed to car traffic in Encinitas from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on the 8th. They will be having their annual Cyclovia Encinitas.

SAN DIEGO MEETUP LATEST INFO!

Lucid Motors has graciously offered to pay for the meet-up lunch! (We are open our own for drinks.) As such, we will need a very solid headcount for the restaurant.

If your name is on the list below and you see *** next to your name please direct message me or reply to this thread to indicate how many people are coming, including yourself.

Non-owners and future owners are VERY welcome. Lucid will be bringing one or two test vehicles if anyone wants to take a spin! We will have a fun trivia contest.. brush up on your trivia. Other fun surprises are planned as well!

Date: January 8, 2023
Time: noon
Place: Carlsbad Brewing Co. 6133 Innovation Way Suite 101, Carlsbad, CA 92009

We will meet in the parking lot to the north of the complex.

Current list:

@Amster (1)
@Bobby (2)
@bproberson (1)
@Bus Driver (1)
@Demosthenes (1)
@Dog poop (1)
@Dr.E (2)
@Easyrider949 (2)
@Firstto520
@gunick06 (2)
@groundhog (2)
@hydbob (2)
@JoeL (2)
@kyuhyo85 (1)
@MWL (2)
@OCDC (1)
@PAbuilt (2)
@Paul (2)
@bproberson (1)
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD (2)
@SDHacker (1)
@TakeDuo (2)
@Will (2)
@windscar911 (2)
@xtsla (2)

Also joining us:
Christina Lohn, Lucid Sales Manager
Frank Collins, Mobile Service Dude and all-around great guy
Shayne, Lucid service tech
Vince (met at EA!)

map Large.jpeg

Last edited:
So jelly of all you folks. One of these days I'm going to have to road trip out there and make one of these bigger events.

We're going to start small soon here in Colorado. We'll see how big we can get the group to grow over time.

So jelly of all you folks. One of these days I'm going to have to road trip out there and make one of these bigger events.

We're going to start small soon here in Colorado. We'll see how big we can get the group to grow over time.
Yea, makes me want to take my new car on its first road trip. 384 miles from my house to Carlsbad Brewing Co.

I will be bringing a few Lucid colleagues. Likely five of us in total. Looking forward to hanging out with you all!!
I wish I lived there.. make a meeting for us east coast people! Nice of lucid to integrate themselves and show that they can grow

Yea, makes me want to take my new car on its first road trip. 384 miles from my house to Carlsbad Brewing Co.
No time like the present...

Back