San Diego Meetup - Sunday Jan 8 -12:00pm

Spoken like a true hacker!

I’m on the fence. I have the Carlsbad marathon the next weekend, so it will be difficult not indulging in a beer. But I might head up for the hang out sesh before the brewery.
No beer requirement! Will be fun to hang and relax with new friends.

We’re in! Has Carlsbad Brewing Company been informed? Perhaps a parking area and some tables could be reserved.

We’re in! Has Carlsbad Brewing Company been informed? Perhaps a parking area and some tables could be reserved.
No, but I will give them a call today and ask.

No beer requirement! Will be fun to hang and relax with new friends.

I won’t be drinking because I can’t. Someone else will have to drink my share. I’m going to make it by ordering something with ice cream on top.

Spoken like a true hacker!

I’m on the fence. I have the Carlsbad marathon the next weekend, so it will be difficult not indulging in a beer. But I might head up for the hang out sesh before the brewery.
Doesn’t Beer have carbs??

Unfortunately my car has been in the service center twice and 4 1/2 out of the last 7 weeks for the same problem. Car just goes crazy with alerts on the left cockpit panel and then essentially is non-operational (won't go into gear, won't move forward or backwards, unlock doors don't work, etc...). Whenever I get it back (who knows when that'll be since they've had the car for almost 3 weeks and have no root cause), I need to drive it dozens and dozens of times before I trust it again not to become non-operational while I'm out with my family (it's done it twice already).

With that said...have a great time in Carlsbad and Happy Holidays and New Year!

I am in. I live in Carlsbad and the Brewery is worth going to.

Nice! Looks like I’m going to need a headcount.

Two for me

OK so far we have:
@Bobby (2)
@hydbob
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver (1)
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Dog poop (no beer for you!)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E
@Will

plus 2 non-forum folks

Looks like nearly 20 Lucids! Please post below so I can get a headcount.

Would anyone be interested in a drive before we meet there? I'm coming from Poway....

@Firstto520 this is a big group... anyone for corporate want to join? We'd love to meet you since we didn't have a Lucid holiday party here in SD!

Last edited:
OK so far we have:
@Bobby (2)
@hydbob
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@Tim-in-CA (maybe)
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E
@Will

plus 2 non-forum folks

Would anyone be interested in a drive before we meet there? I'm coming from Poway....

I'm totally up for a drive beforehand. Rally to the beer...😁

Unfortunately, I don’t think I’ll be able to make it. Hope everyone has a good time. Post pics!

OK so far we have:
@Bobby (2)
@hydbob
@windscar911
@SDHacker
@Sandvinsd (2)
@SCOOTERSD
@Demosthenes (maybe)
@JoeL
@Tim-in-CA (maybe)
@OCDC
@Amster
@'Bus Driver
@Easyrider949
@TakeDuo (2)
@Paul (2)
@Dr.E
@Will

plus 2 non-forum folks

@Firstto520 this is a big group... anyone for corporate want to join? We'd love to meet you since we didn't have a Lucid holiday party here in SD!
Definitely up for a drive!

I invited the Lucid Sales Manager, Christina Lohn, at Westfield Mall and she said that she will be at the meet on January 8th. Do we have a place and time?

Back