I just wanted to add another data point to this thread. Since the last update, I've also noticed a change in region behavior in my AT. In my daily commute and regular driving,. I almost never use the friction brakes. That changed since the last update and I was surprised that I had to make sudden stops using the friction brakes multiple times since I expected the region to stop the car as I normally do.
I'm very used to my AT's region stopping distance in High Regen mode and have trained my driving style to match. Thus, I've had no need for the friction brakes for a long while now. After the update, when I expect the car to come to a stop (e.g., behind another car), I now notice the car continue to roll forward rather than halting forcing me to use the friction brakes. I have never needed to do that before in normal driving.
I've now begun to "recalibrate" my driving style to release the accelerator early to initiate regeneration perhaps 10 feet earlier than I normally would. It's annoying.