Release Version Megathread

All you need to do is lock the door with app. Close the app. "Force stop" the app. (Ensures the application isn't running in the background). Never need to toggle Bluetooth with this method.
This is not true for iPhone.

I can't speak for iPhone users. What happens when you Force quit the Lucid app on iPhone..then walk near car?
It makes no difference. Mobile key is active either way.

It makes no difference. Mobile key is active either way.
Well for Android..mobile key is reliant on the Lucid App. If the app were to be uninstalled, mobile key would not function. So for the iPhone, can you set up mobile key without the Lucid app? Or delete the app after mobile key setup?

Well for Android..mobile key is reliant on the Lucid App. If the app were to be uninstalled, mobile key would not function. So for the iPhone, can you set up mobile key without the Lucid app? Or delete the app after mobile key setup?
Setup requires the app. Mobile is deleted if the app is deleted.

Is 2.1.2 officially out in wide release now? I usually get updates as soon as they hit but I haven't gotten this one yet.

Is 2.1.2 officially out in wide release now? I usually get updates as soon as they hit but I haven't gotten this one yet.
afaik it's not widely released. i expect it to be generally available after the holiday.

Reactions: ebr
As per customer service, since Thursday, 2.1.2 is being sent out 100cars at a time - they are expecting it to be completed by next Monday.

PLEASE do NOT call customer service and request this update. We have been specifically instructed by Lucid officials to pass this word along. You will have the update within the next week.

PLEASE do NOT call customer service and request this update. We have been specifically instructed by Lucid officials to pass this word along. You will have the update within the next week.

Yeah, I never do that. Just wondered if it was widely released yet because it is unusual for me to not be among the first. Hopefully soon.

As per customer service, since Thursday, 2.1.2 is being sent out 100cars at a time - they are expecting it to be completed by next Monday.
This was in reference to the question if 2.1.2 is out officially. Do not get misguided by my post and call the customer service for the update.

I’m happy to wait a month if necessary. Lucid staff works very hard. On the holiday today they managed to fix the certificate problem where we couldn’t access our cars via the app. I think it was down for only a mere 12 hours, on the 4th of July, because they were in the office and even reading your comments. This is one of many reasons I’m not selling my car.

Usually I'm among the last to get the updates, I got this one earlier than expected.
I didn't realize it was a Lucid server problem until reading the board this morning. I saw that the app couldn't find the car last night, but my home wi-fi has been really flaky the last few days. Other things in the house were weren't working quite right either, so I thought it was just something going on here.

They run a piece of software (one time) on the seats for “seat homing”
Agree. Unfortunately, that cannot be run remotely. Service will plug their laptop into your car and run a procedure that takes just a few minutes.

Agree. Unfortunately, that cannot be run remotely. Service will plug their laptop into your car and run a procedure that takes just a few minutes.
What does seat homing do? This implies that each of us has to schedule a service appointment after the software update?

Back