Neurio

Referral Code: I79OY1W7
Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7
Anyone else get the recall notice in the mail today? My car's already in for its annual maintenance, so I found out on Friday that I was one of the unlucky ones in the recall. At least it's already set for the contactor replacement without having to schedule another visit.

Anyone else get the recall notice in the mail today? My car's already in for its annual maintenance, so I found out on Friday that I was one of the unlucky ones in the recall. At least it's already set for the contactor replacement without having to schedule another visit.
Yes, I got it today. My car was in for annual service when I found out as well. But, my car had to go to the auto body shop after the service, so it will go back for contractor replacement after that.

Just got mine today ..

Thought I may have escaped the recall but no luck. Received it in mail today. I'm at 11k miles so will try to get done at same time as the 12K service.

The article doesn’t seem to say anything about models/production dates affected. Anyone have any specific information?

The article doesn’t seem to say anything about models/production dates affected. Anyone have any specific information?
Considering the software update was implemented in I believe December to monitor the contactors, it is most likely GT specific (I could very well be wrong though). My car has an April ‘22 (GT) build date and I have the recall.

I got the recall notice, and checked in with my local service center, in Chicago, which is 400 miles away. The notice indicates the car needs the latest software update to confirm the issue is present, which, like me, I suspect nearly everyone does right away. I checked with the Chicago service center and they confirmed my VIN was on the list, which leads me believe they already ran the diagnostic remotely.

Service was quite responsive on scheduling around my travel for pick up and drop off.

Agree. Service has been very responsive. My car is getting shipped to Natick today for recall and 12,000 mile service. Danny at Service center has been very accommodating. Hope it’s a quick turnaround since I already miss my AGT.

I got a recall notice. I live in the NY area. The nearest service center is 200 miles away. They want to transport the car and have me get a loaner from Enterprise. I’m entitled to $100/day. When you add on taxes and fees it gets you a Chrysler 300. You are supposed to pay for it and Lucid will reimburse. So…if they are reimbursing me why is it limited to Enterprise. And I didn’t pay $155,000 for a car to be inconvenienced this way. I didn’t create the problem- Lucid did

Agree. Service has been very responsive. My car is getting shipped to Natick today for recall and 12,000 mile service. Danny at Service center has been very accommodating. Hope it’s a quick turnaround since I already miss my AGT.
Are you getting a loaner?

I got a recall notice. I live in the NY area. The nearest service center is 200 miles away. They want to transport the car and have me get a loaner from Enterprise. I’m entitled to $100/day. When you add on taxes and fees it gets you a Chrysler 300. You are supposed to pay for it and Lucid will reimburse. So…if they are reimbursing me why is it limited to Enterprise. And I didn’t pay $155,000 for a car to be inconvenienced this way. I didn’t create the problem- Lucid did
I’m not sure I understand what the inconvenience is here. Do you mean for a couple days you have to drive a different car?

I’m not sure I understand what the inconvenience is here. Do you mean for a couple days you have to drive a different car?
The inconvenience is that the customer has to go to Enterprise and get the rental, pay for it, then submit the records to Lucid for reimbursement all the time fitting within the Lucid cost guidelines. This is as opposed to a traditional luxury car where you simply exchange your vehicle for the loaner.

Are you getting a loaner?
They offered for me to rent a car for $100/day and get reimbursed. It was easier for me to borrow an extra car from the in laws for the week. Obviously would have loved a Lucid loaner but they aren’t available yet.

That I have to travel 40 minutes to pick up a rental, that the credit is bullshit, that I have to return the rental, and they told me I won’t have the car for at least 7-8. If this were a problem I created then I wouldn’t complain. But this is Lucid’s recall.

That I have to travel 40 minutes to pick up a rental, that the credit is bullshit, that I have to return the rental, and they told me I won’t have the car for at least 7-8. If this were a problem I created then I wouldn’t complain. But this is Lucid’s recall.
Inconvenient for sure. But worth it to make sure your car is working at its best.

Back