Looks like Corrosion

Marty

Cars
Genesis & Grand Touring
Referral Code
1LXEQUII
I look under the front of my car on the drivers side, the front cover has several screws hold it on. The first screw on the drivers side looks like it is covered in Corrosion, like from a car battery. Has any come a cross this situation?

P.S. I received a Safety Recall Notice for the Coolant Heater NHTSA # 24V011. They said it is a Software up. Did any one have hardware replaced?

I look under the front of my car on the drivers side, the front cover has several screws hold it on. The first screw on the drivers side looks like it is covered in Corrosion, like from a car battery. Has any come a cross this situation?

P.S. I received a Safety Recall Notice for the Coolant Heater NHTSA # 24V011. They said it is a Software up. Did any one have hardware replaced?
pic?

...I received a Safety Recall Notice for the Coolant Heater NHTSA # 24V011. They said it is a Software up. Did any one have hardware replaced?
The software update is to allow your car to detect a broken coolant heater. I've heard of a few requiring replacement. There was an issue with the part, which also failed on some Jaguar vehicles.

IMG_0174.jpeg

I haven’t looked under my car. But, that does not look normal. Text that pic to customer care and a description of the location to see what they want to do.

I haven’t looked under my car. But, that does not look normal. Text that pic to customer care and a description of the location to see what they want to do.
I did. After talking to them, I ask if there is a batteries under the front of car. They said no, so I went under the car and scrape the under side, it look like concrete. It did not smell like acid. I did scrape a concrete drive way a few days ago.

Back