• Lucid Owners Notice: Text messaging to Customer Care unavailable for two weeks starting the week of July 8th. Click Here for further details.

Recall? Anyone seen this yet?

HES

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Lucid Group (LCID) will recall about 5,251 of its 2022-2023 Air luxury sedans due to a software error that could cause a loss of power, according to a notice from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration published on Tuesday.

You can read details of the recalls here. I guess we now know what 2.2.10 provided to make our vehicles more robust. Software was updated to modify the HVIL logic to prevent removal of HV from the HV bus while in Drive or Reverse gear. Instead, a Drive System Warning will be displayed in drive or reverse, and a Drive System Fault will show when in park or neutral.

I love when my recall has been fixed before I even hear about it. It makes my life very easy.

You can read details of the recalls here. I guess we now know what 2.2.10 provided to make our vehicles more robust. Software was updated to modify the HVIL logic to prevent removal of HV from the HV bus while in Drive or Reverse gear. Instead, a Drive System Warning will be displayed in drive or reverse, and a Drive System Fault will show when in park or neutral.
Amazing - - old news already. Thanks for clarifying. I was wondering what that Robustness was for…. LOL!

Can anyone help me understand the two previous ones that appear duplicate as well? Are they reissuing for 2024?

Back