Pure Standard Equipment

DD Premium and Sound Pros are FREE now for month of August! You can add them and take $11,900 off at check out! What a deal!
Wait, isnt that only DDpro + SSpro?
(i'd assume thats why its called "pro" credit, for when you get both pros..)

Legacy customers get AWD for free as well. So, for the month of August, you get a fully loaded Pure for the cost of your Legacy base plus paint cost. I'm going to proceed with the purchase of my Pure now. Plus you can get 4.99% financing for 72 months. I can't turn the down. I've been on the fence leaning towards a Telse model 3 highlander refresh. With the recent promotion, I'm back with Lucid.

If they had a currently active trade in program I probably would, but most of the cars they’re showing don’t have DD Premium or Pro. I’d rule those out right away for not having the bird’s eye view feature. I’ve gotten too accustomed to that feature over the years.

I‘ll probably speak to my inside sales advisor tomorrow. Otherwise my legacy pricing isn’t going anywhere on my original order to which I’ve added DD Premium.
Present price ia 5k less than legacy pricing.

Legacy customers get AWD for free as well. So, for the month of August, you get a fully loaded Pure for the cost of your Legacy base plus paint cost. I'm going to proceed with the purchase of my Pure now. Plus you can get 4.99% financing for 72 months. I can't turn the down. I've been on the fence leaning towards a Telse model 3 highlander refresh. With the recent promotion, I'm back with Lucid.
I’m not seeing that. The legacy base pricing was about $77,400 ($78,400 after most paint choices), and the current promo pricing for most Pures is about $84,000-$85,000. Only a few cars have both SS Pro & DDPro. I just confirmed with sales that if the car doesn’t show it has it, it can’t be added because the hardware is not there.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a great deal.

Last edited:
I’m not seeing that. The legacy base pricing was about $77,400 ($78,400 after most paint choices), and the current promo pricing for most Pures is about $84,000-$85,000. Only a few cars have both SS Pro & DDPro. I just confirmed with sales that if the car doesn’t show it has it, it can’t be added because the hardware is not there.
Yes. If you don't see a mention of any "free trial" of the SSPro or HA features, the hardware is likely not present in that car. Keep that in mind when deciding.

What a deal!

2E60E54A-8FA8-4F38-87EE-391D997AD8A8.jpeg

Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a great deal.
I just had this conversation with my delivery assistant at Lucid. His reply "Yes it will, the vehicle will come with DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro at no cost as well as the AWD at no cost." He was replying to my question around promotion for customers with legacy pricing.

I just had this conversation with my delivery assistant at Lucid. His reply "Yes it will, the vehicle will come with DreamDrive Pro and Surreal Sound Pro at no cost as well as the AWD at no cost." He was replying to my question around promotion for customers with legacy pricing.
So he’s promising base level pricing (plus paint) with free AWD, SSPro & DDPro? Something doesn’t sound right. If you look above at Tesla 2.0’s post, it looks like you are paying for AWD. Yes DDP & SSP are free, but not AWD.

So he’s promising base level pricing (plus paint) with free AWD, SSPro & DDPro? Something doesn’t sound right. If you look above at Tesla 2.0’s post, it looks like you are paying for AWD. Yes DDP & SSP are free, but not AWD.
He told me and followed up via text that legacy customers will AWD at no additional charge. That was enough for me to seal the deal. I asked him to make the changes. He made the changes to my configuration and Monday the pricing will reflect the discounts for AWD, DD Pro and SS Pro. I plan to use the 4.99% financing. So, I'll apply for financing on Monday after the pricing discounts. They already have the vehicle in FL. He said he set it aside for me. I'll see the VIN in my account after everything is updated. I'm getting the Zenith Red color.

He told me and followed up via text that legacy customers will AWD at no additional charge. That was enough for me to seal the deal. I asked him to make the changes. He made the changes to my configuration and Monday the pricing will reflect the discounts for AWD, DD Pro and SS Pro. I plan to use the 4.99% financing. So, I'll apply for financing on Monday after the pricing discounts. They already have the vehicle in FL. He said he set it aside for me. I'll see the VIN in my account after everything is updated. I'm getting the Zenith Red color.
If you actually wind up with the $77,400 + paint pricing for AWD, DDP & SSP, then that’s certainly a better deal than they’re advertising.

Edit: Just followed up with sales and it was an emphatic ‘no’ on free AWD. Grab your deal and run…fast!

Last edited:
If you actually wind up with the $77,400 + paint pricing for AWD, DDP & SSP, then that’s certainly a better deal than they’re advertising.

Edit: Just followed up with sales and it was an emphatic ‘no’ on free AWD. Grab your deal and run…fast!

It’s 82,400 + paint (AWD is 5k option may not be selected) + DDP / SSP Free + free alcatara headliner

You may wait for Sept or Oct for 77,400 + paint but not free stuffs on this promo and possibly get delivered a 2024 model.

Either way, best ever deal now!

It’s 82,400 + paint (AWD is 5k option may not be selected) + DDP / SSP Free + free alcatara headliner

You may wait for Sept or Oct for 77,400 + paint but not free stuffs on this promo and possibly get delivered a 2024 model.

Either way, best ever deal now!
Exactly what I was told.

BTW, if you look on the website now, you’ll see there are no more Pure’s listed with DDP. There were only 1 or 2 to begin with. So at this point it’s more likely you’re just getting SSP & headliner for free. That’s not a biggie for me. I was originally going with DD Premium for the bird’s eye view in my legacy deal. Getting a car without DDPremium or DDPro is a no go for me. That would be a worse deal than sticking with my original deal with DD Premium.

Last edited:
Exactly what I was told.

BTW, if you look on the website now, you’ll see there are no more Pure’s listed with DDP. There were only 1 or 2 to begin with. So at this point it’s more likely you’re just getting SSP & headliner for free. That’s not a biggie for me. I was originally going with DD Premium for the bird’s eye view in my legacy deal. Getting a car without DDPremium or DDPro, is a no go for me. That would be a worse deal than sticking with my original deal with DD Premium.

No, Pure still have options! Go to Features section and you will see these. You can select everything during Pro Free promo period now and get $11,900 off on final price. Or you can simply don’t choose them and not take them.

26F480F4-71CA-4C19-BE68-7726407BAB95.png

Do you have legacy pricing? This deal is based on if you've locked your price before the price increase.

Do you have legacy pricing? This deal is based on if you've locked your price before the price increase.
Yes, and that’s what I told him, but his comments were consistent with what I’m seeing online. I see nothing about free AWD anywhere, legacy pricing or not. I’ll speak with my advisor tomorrow, but I really doubt this is the case. Believe me, it would be nice if that’s the deal for legacy orders.

No, Pure still have options! Go to Features section and you will see these. You can select everything during Pro Free promo period now and get $11,900 off on final price. Or you can simply don’t choose them and not take them.

View attachment 13975
Yes, but it’s my understanding the deal only applies to stock cars. Sure you can order these things on a new order, but your options are limited to what ever the in stock cars are equipped with.

View available models now — it’s the quickest way to get the Lucid Air in your driveway. These limited-time offers are available on cars for immediate delivery.”

Last edited:
Yes, but it’s my understanding the deal only applies to stock cars. Sure you can order these things on a new order, but your options are limited to what ever the in stock cars are equipped with.

View available models now — it’s the quickest way to get the Lucid Air in your driveway. These limited-time offers are available on cars for immediate delivery.”

Whatever it is, it’s a sweet deal now, beats earlier deal or .99% financing deal.

If I didn’t get EV, MB S-Class would be my choice. But, since I went electric, Lucid Air is my first choice. MB EQS may be my 2nd. Both are great EV and comfortable, but only 1 full size sedan in this household.

Whatever it is, it’s a sweet deal now, beats earlier deal or .99% financing deal.

If I didn’t get EV, MB S-Class would be my choice. But, since I went electric, Lucid Air is my first choice. MB EQS may be my 2nd. Both are great EV and comfortable, but only 1 full size sedan in this household.
Wouldnt the i7 be the natural choice for you? All the luxury of an s(more in my opinion) but its in a EV format? Assuming you can get past the looks, which I strangely like.

Wouldnt the i7 be the natural choice for you? All the luxury of an s(more in my opinion) but its in a EV format? Assuming you can get past the looks, which I strangely like.

i7 is good car too, but Air was first I found and love. I like Model S too, but not quite to convince me before Air showed up.

As nice a car as it probably is, the i7 screams, ‘Old man’s car’ to me (and I fit in that category 🙄). It looks like an old Lincoln Continental. IMO, aesthetically, there’s no comparison between a Lucid and an i7.

Back