Post/share your non-Lucid other car(s)! (ICE-appreciation thread?)

They changed the suspension across all of the ride styles through an OTA. Lucid did the same a while ago, but the ride quality didn’t need an overhaul. The R1S needed an overhaul and it’s amazing that they could make a fundamental improvement like that via an OTA.
Lucid did that through only the dampers, right? However, Rivian has the air suspension which means that overhauls can be done in a way that changes the entire car.

With the Rivians overhaul, is it better than the airs ride quality though? Thats up for debate..

Lucid did that through only the dampers, right? However, Rivian has the air suspension which means that overhauls can be done in a way that changes the entire car.

With the Rivians overhaul, is it better than the airs ride quality though? Thats up for debate..
No debate, nothing rides better than an Air. It rides as good or better than any 7 seater SUV.

Love this thread, our main shop car is our Lucid Air GT but our other shop car is a Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo! Original color is black but we installed Colored Paint Protection Film to change it up. Looks just like paint!
Taycan Cross Turismo 2.jpg

Love this thread, our main shop car is our Lucid Air GT but our other shop car is a Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo! Original color is black but we installed Colored Paint Protection Film to change it up. Looks just like paint!View attachment 15120
I sat in one of these and love the interior. Coming from a Panamera GTS, I’m a little conflicted about the body dimensions, particularly the rear. I could probably get used to it because I’m a fan of hatchbacks.

How is the software and driver’s assist? Also, what kind of range are you getting.

Love this thread, our main shop car is our Lucid Air GT but our other shop car is a Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo! Original color is black but we installed Colored Paint Protection Film to change it up. Looks just like paint!View attachment 15120
I like that green. What's the name of the color?

I like that green. What's the name of the color?
Its not the PPF color, but porsche has an actual paint color called mamba green that is a brighter version of this. BMW Khaki Ind green is also similar to it, but flatter.

I saw the Porsche color green Taycan Cross Turismo in Edinburgh last summer, just a sharp looking vehicle.

I love that Porsche always has cool greens. I hope Lucid comes up with a good green eventually.

I'm now fully electric with my Air Touring and a Hyundai Ioniq 5.

But I will share that my first EV was one I built myself in my garage with my then teen-aged son -- a 1999 Miata conversion. And my next EV (I hope) will be the Porsche e.Boxster (or what ever it will be called if/when it hits the market). The e.Miata (which I donated to a university EV program a few years ago) in photos...

Attachments

• IMAG0278.jpg
    IMAG0278.jpg
    865 KB · Views: 51
  • IMAG0270.jpg
    IMAG0270.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 50
I sat in one of these and love the interior. Coming from a Panamera GTS, I’m a little conflicted about the body dimensions, particularly the rear. I could probably get used to it because I’m a fan of hatchbacks.

How is the software and driver’s assist? Also, what kind of range are you getting.

Software and driver's assist are great! We love the car, range is 235 miles but it's spot on with range and doesn't cut power the lower the battery goes. Also the brakes are excellent.

This morning I took @smartebiz to delivery center pick up his new Forest Green R1S with Green Edge interior. I really like this green. Now he and @Drendino are the ones I know with both AGT and R1S. 😊

7FF53672-2760-4F84-9219-5539B1163C5A.jpeg
3954D6BF-D5D5-4501-BC76-E46E2F5A72BB.jpeg

I love that Porsche always has cool greens. I hope Lucid comes up with a good green eventually.
You can always change the color, no need to wait for Lucid ;).

I'm now fully electric with my Air Touring and a Hyundai Ioniq 5.

But I will share that my first EV was one I built myself in my garage with my then teen-aged son -- a 1999 Miata conversion. And my next EV (I hope) will be the Porsche e.Boxster (or what ever it will be called if/when it hits the market). The e.Miata (which I donated to a university EV program a few years ago) in photos...
Same idea that I am executing right now! 800 tri motor hp and 2600 pounds should be a beast.

Software and driver's assist are great! We love the car, range is 235 miles but it's spot on with range and doesn't cut power the lower the battery goes. Also the brakes are excellent.
I’ll take an honest 235 all day over a 300, but you can’t turn on the AC, drive uphill or drive over 55. lol

Love all the love for green, and @mylucidmiami your Taycan is one of the sexiest things on 4 wheels I've seen in the last decade. Absolutely perfect spec and, as a big fan of green cars (which I hear are making a comeback?), would absolutely have loved to spec mine in that same green. I do like that Fathom Blue I chose, but, hmm, food for thought...

Love all the love for green, and @mylucidmiami your Taycan is one of the sexiest things on 4 wheels I've seen in the last decade. Absolutely perfect spec and, as a big fan of green cars (which I hear are making a comeback?), would absolutely have loved to spec mine in that same green. I do like that Fathom Blue I chose, but, hmm, food for thought...
Dont forget, you can use the EXACT same ppf and have the color on your air!

Best car on this thread so far. Sorry caymans and f250s! I always have to appreciate a targa, most underrated roof style and 911. Convertible feel without ugly tail!(and power folding)

Also the badge delete on the rear, the wheels, the licence plate, the best spoiler on any car... and all of this is taking place on tail of the dragon. This is FANTASTIC.
Thank you!

Back