• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Post/share your non-Lucid other car(s)! (ICE-appreciation thread?)

The C7 is a beauty! The proportions, the power, just the rawness of it is as good as the viper!

Little do people know that the C7 ZR1 would have beaten the 991.2 GT3 on the nurburgring, if it wasn't for another car on the track crashing as well as weather. It really is a jack of all trades that was misunderstood. Then again, the C8 will make it clear to those who didnt get it first time around...

(also, that trunk space. i have a 1/16 model and it is HUGE with 15 cubic feet!)

Wow! How many cars do you run over at traffic stops with that approach angle?

Pro: Cars usually yield and keep distance from me on highway.

Con: Too tall to get in most garage buildings.

Compass Yellow is such beautiful Rivian color. We have an order on 14 months wait now. Sadly, Rivian just discontinued this color in the future for production cost efficiency.

325BADCE-59C6-4ECF-9E05-E437750A5993.jpeg

Compass Yellow is such beautiful Rivian color. We have an order on 14 months wait now. Sadly, Rivian just discontinued this color in the future for production cost efficiency.

View attachment 15078
Wait, seriously? That was my favorite color and went so good with the green interior... and now you cant get green with red or blue! Are they removing all the fun colors? Yellow was the BEST.

Only ICE vehicle I own. And fortunately, it gives my Air a run for the money on performance and enjoyment
Screenshot_20230926_094832_Gallery.jpg

My new "project." Not an S. Just an OG 1998 986 Boxter in Arctic Silver with red interior.

Completes my personal 2-car garage prefs. I've always wanted a practical sedan for carrying around people. And then a modern classic roadster for weekend fun around the bends. Making the roadster mid-engined is just a bonus.

Ideally, the sedan would be smaller and the roadster would be electric. Which is why my next Lucid will likely be the "downsized" sedan that comes out in four or five years. And then if Lucid ever makes a roadster, I'll be all over it.
Meantime, I'm having plenty of fun with the current lineup.

First pic is in the detail shop just after getting it. (Yes, that's a Lucid next to her, but not mine.)

Haven't had a chance to take any good pics with the top off. But I'll remedy that this week.

IMG_3179.jpeg
IMG_3184.jpeg
boxter.png

My new "project." Not an S. Just an OG 1998 986 Boxter in Arctic Silver with red interior.

Completes my personal 2-car garage prefs. I've always wanted a practical sedan for carrying around people. And then a modern classic roadster for weekend fun around the bends. Making the roadster mid-engined is just a bonus.

Ideally, the sedan would be smaller and the roadster would be electric. Which is why my next Lucid will likely be the "downsized" sedan that comes out in four or five years. And then if Lucid ever makes a roadster, I'll be all over it.
Meantime, I'm having plenty of fun with the current lineup.

First pic is in the detail shop just after getting it. (Yes, that's a Lucid next to her, but not mine.)

Haven't had a chance to take any good pics with the top off. But I'll remedy that this week.

View attachment 15084View attachment 15085View attachment 15086
Beauty! When did you get it? First mention you have done about it..

Also, just how many boxsters and caymans are there on this thread?

Beauty! When did you get it? First mention you have done about it..

Also, just how many boxsters and caymans are there on this thread?
Found it on Cars & Bids. Was not expecting to win it, either. I had a notification set to let me know when any Boxters were listed just out of curiosity to keep an eye on what they were going for, and that one caught my eye because it was the color combo and vintage I wanted. So I just threw in a bid randomly, fully expecting to be outbid quickly. Next thing I knew, I got the notification I had won. Ooops.

Tail of the Dragon? Love the Targa. I don't see many around.
Found it on Cars & Bids. Was not expecting to win it, either. I had a notification set to let me know when any Boxters were listed just out of curiosity to keep an eye on what they were going for, and that one caught my eye because it was the color combo and vintage I wanted. So I just threw in a bid randomly, fully expecting to be outbid quickly. Next thing I knew, I got the notification I had won. Ooops.
That and BAT are dangerous websites. I bought my E30 of BAT. Sold the Cayman on CnB. I was literally one of the first individuals to sell on CnB, right when Covid hit.

Wait, you accidentally bought a car? How much was it?

Best car on this thread so far. Sorry caymans and f250s! I always have to appreciate a targa, most underrated roof style and 911. Convertible feel without ugly tail!(and power folding)

Also the badge delete on the rear, the wheels, the licence plate, the best spoiler on any car... and all of this is taking place on tail of the dragon. This is FANTASTIC.

Back