• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Possible to delete the WORK nav button?

I’m retired and have no need for the ‘work’ nav button. Is there any way to delete it?
No. But you can set it to your favorite restaurant, or any other place you like.

Wish they’d at least let us rename it.

I just set my Work address to my favorite EA charger.. It's crazy how we cant make our own "favorites". Sorry to be that guy, but my 2010 Ford Fusion let me do that! 😄

I just set my Work address to my favorite EA charger.. It's crazy how we cant make our own "favorites". Sorry to be that guy, but my 2010 Ford Fusion let me do that! 😄
I’ll allow it this time.

I do think once many of us use CarPlay / Android Auto for nav, a lot of these sorts of issues will either be solved (or become Google / Apple’s issue).

I agree with the OP but in my case I do not drive to work - train for me and my AT will not be parked at the station.

I use it for my kids' school. Same as my Model S. You can use it for anything.

Back