Picking up in a half hour

Yeah, blowin’ up my texts.

That said, he’s getting a sweet deal on PPF/ceramic so I think he’s the true winner in the long run.
Should take his appt since you will have your car first

Should take his appt since you will have your car first

I tried haha. The guy laughed and said he’d already promised it to @Paladin732 :) (to be fair, I was asking for a discount *in addition* and if he had given it to me *instead* I wouldn’t be thrilled with that integrity myself)

Congrats!!!

#241.

Software is fine - wifi works, homelink works, facial recognition works, etc. Alexa is a bit wonky, on 0.0.8. There were some bugs in the software but nothing I couldn’t find a workaround for.

“Park comfort brake” got turned off immediately - way too sensitive. Was actually turned off by default tho, so possible they knew about that.

The ride home was a thrill. More later.

Attachments

• EA936EEB-AEED-49A6-B808-7ED9B5FFD778.webp
    EA936EEB-AEED-49A6-B808-7ED9B5FFD778.webp
    886.1 KB · Views: 8,682

#241.

Software is fine - wifi works, homelink works, facial recognition works, etc. Alexa is a bit wonky, on 0.0.8. There were some bugs in the software but nothing I couldn’t find a workaround for.

“Park comfort brake” got turned off immediately - way too sensitive. Was actually turned off by default tho, so possible they knew about that.

They did the same reveal to me. Very nice. I got Eureka Gold but I also love the Red too. Total strangers have walked up to me and said the car is stunning. Congrats and enjoy.

I tried haha. The guy laughed and said he’d already promised it to @Paladin732 :) (to be fair, I was asking for a discount *in addition* and if he had given it to me *instead* I wouldn’t be thrilled with that integrity myself)
Hah!

I emailed him today and confirmed that I will drop off my car as soon as I get it, probably on the way home to be honest. I kind of think he wants to take a picture or video of working on two of them simultaneously in his shop.

spoke with my senior contact today and mine is in queue for final validation. (I may or may not have had them remove my DA from my account…) Should have it this time next week hopefully!

Until then I will sit in the corner and grumble at @borski who RUDELY NEVER TEXTED ME WHEN HE FINALLY PICKED HIS UP! (We did talk before though…)

All will be forgiven when I get mine.

I kind of think he wants to take a picture or video of working on two of them simultaneously in his shop.

Dang, how do I get your discount? Let's hope I can make it 3 in the shop at once. Did both of you go with Zenith Red? Maybe I can be the first Gold DE he gets.

#241.

Also of note: your phone will fit. Push a bit - they have it “grip” your phone so it doesn’t slide around. If you feel inward a bit you’ll feel the rubber bump that will grab it.

My iPhone 13 Pro fits and charges no problem. Also no issues with homelink or Bluetooth. Tidal doesn’t have a “search” feature on the car UI which is annoying but fixable.

Also of note: your phone will fit. Push a bit - they have it “grip” your phone so it doesn’t slide around. If you feel inward a bit you’ll feel the rubber bump that will grab it.

My iPhone 13 Pro fits and charges no problem. Also no issues with homelink or Bluetooth. Tidal doesn’t have a “search” feature on the car UI which is annoying but fixable.
Congrats!

They have go to be making GTs by now. Too bad you can't buy a GT w/ the 1100 HP motors, I would pay the DE price to get that HP in my GT

Dang, how do I get your discount? Let's hope I can make it 3 in the shop at once. Did both of you go with Zenith Red? Maybe I can be the first Gold DE he gets.
Hah,
I was his first Taycan and have recommended him to many many people, because the work is superb. It’s just a loyalty thing I think. He doesn’t give discounts easily, but his rates, while expensive, are very fair for the

I also was originally going to be the first Lucid he did also, I contacted him way back in November.
If you do go with OCDetailing, let him know I sent you.

They have go to be making GTs by now. Too bad you can't buy a GT w/ the 1100 HP motors, I would pay the DE price to get that HP in my GT
I think initial work has been started for GT because first confirmation was back late November.

Back