• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Owner's Manual

BradSholl

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT, R1S, M3
For those lucky soles who have already taken delivery of their vehicles....were you given a paper or a digital owner's/instruction manual? And, would it be possible to share it? I understand that the cars are evolving as we speak, but it would be helpful, at least in my case, to sit down with my wife and go over the basics before our car is ready. She and technology are NOT the best of friends...

For those lucky soles who have already taken delivery of their vehicles....were you given a paper or a digital owner's/instruction manual? And, would it be possible to share it? I understand that the cars are evolving as we speak, but it would be helpful, at least in my case, to sit down with my wife and go over the basics before our car is ready. She and technology are NOT the best of friends...
A hardcopy of the manual is provided with the car, but an online digital one is available in the car and in the mobile app. The current online manual is also available at

A hardcopy of the manual is provided with the car, but an online digital one is available in the car and in the mobile app. The current online manual is also available at
How easy is it to access both cabin air filters to replace them?

How easy is it to access both cabin air filters to replace them?
I have never investigated this myself, maybe someone else may have. But after spending over $170K for the car, I'm not in the mood right now to perform any maintenance myself to save some money. I would just have the mobile techs come out and do the replacement. But I can see the value in knowing where the filters are and checking them to see if they are dirty and need to be replaced more frequently.

If you log in to your online account on the Lucid website I think it also takes you to a PDF of the owner's manual. I don't have the link handy.

Back