Owner's Manual Questions

Never saw that before. Also there was no manual in my car with delivery last June and never received any pencils!

I received a paper manual with my car at the end of June. when did they stop giving them? Admittedly they are obsolete after a few updates.

Did anyone receive anything else in their glove box? or an explanation for why they stoped giving out paper manuals?

Drive away alert is currently working on the vehicle. Basically, if you are waiting at a red light or stop sign behind somebody and he moves away from you a little bit, an alert is shown.
That was working for me I think since I got my car with .47

That was working for me I think since I got my car with .47
I should add that it only works if the car detects that your eyes are not on the road ahead.

Haven’t found it
The search feature I have used is not in the document but the Safari function in the upper left corner of the computer. Use Edit then Find. I was able to search for what I wanted

so did anyone recieve anything else in their glove box? or only the quick guide?

does the quick guide have a table of contents? whats in it?
the way to do this:
1. have insomnia
2. go out and get in your car in the middle of the night
3. turn on the seat heat...fool around with the seat adjustments
4. find a jazz station on the radio
5. on the pilot screen, open the owner's manual
6 chill.

the way to do this:
1. have insomnia
2. go out and get in your car in the middle of the night
3. turn on the seat heat...fool around with the seat adjustments
4. find a jazz station on the radio
5. on the pilot screen, open the owner's manual
6 chill.
not the on board one, i mean the paper version. silly goose.

With a car that gets updated over the air as often as this one does, any paper manual would be obsolete almost immediately. I have one, and I’ve never opened it. You might be better off using the manual in the app or on the pilot panel. If you must have paper, contact customer service.

Car was delivered in October, and included a manual. Only time I looked at it was when the tow truck was loading it up to head to service (minor trim stuff). It was already outdated less than 2 weeks after delivery (there used to be a 'tow truck setting' or something. Now you just put it into N)

ha! you should see my paper version: (I had trouble with the key fob = it was before Bobby's video)
PXL_20230301_103303810.jpg

Yes I would love to have a comprehensive manual to mark-up ( the software bits nobody seems to understand so who cares)
(there used to be a 'tow truck setting' or something. Now you just put it into N)
Shock and Tilt alarm ? It's still there. I never thought to see what the tow driver does before loading ... is Neutral enough to winch it up on a flatbed without harming the drivetrain ? I too thought there was another "button" to hit before towing...

ha! you should see my paper version: (I had trouble with the key fob = it was before Bobby's video) View attachment 10155

Yes I would love to have a comprehensive manual to mark-up ( the software bits nobody seems to understand so who cares)

Shock and Tilt alarm ? It's still there. I never thought to see what the tow driver does before loading ... is Neutral enough to winch it up on a flatbed without harming the drivetrain ? I too thought there was another "button" to hit before towing...
Bro. thats next level.

is this photo from that quick guide. wow. is the table of contents there. can you send a picture of it. it woudl be super helpful to me

is this photo from that quick guide. wow. is the table of contents there. can you send a picture of it. it woudl be super helpful to me
Once you've completed purchase of your Lucid, there's a link to the online documentation from your Dashboard. It links to a PDF, which you can download and/or search online. At the moment, the link to the document is https://www.lucidmotors.com/media/document/OM_NA_enUS_2022_46.pdf, which you'll also find mentioned in other threads with "Owner's Manual" in the title.

Back