Owner's Manual Questions

I didn't receive a paper owner's manual with my car. I downloaded a car owners manuals PDF online, but like you, I found that it seemed excerpted for the infotainment system and mobile app manuals. It's frustrating not having a complete manual.
You can view the manual online in your lucidmotors.com owners portal. You can view it on your phone, in the Lucid app. You can view it in the car in the Settings screen. You could print it from the online version if you'd like, but it does get updated fairly regularly.

I didn't receive a paper owner's manual with my car. I downloaded a car owners manuals PDF online, but like you, I found that it seemed excerpted for the infotainment system and mobile app manuals. It's frustrating not having a complete manual.
I get your frustration, but It's because the only thing they can put in the paper manual that comes with the car are things that will never be software updated. Hence the reason there is a new online version of the manual whenever there is a relevant S/W update.

Back