Out of Spec testing the 2025 Air GT

Ahhhhhhhh winner winner! Kyle loves this new Lucid GT and he knows Lucid pretty well as a previous owner (Dave).

There are three of these has been posted. Can we merge them all?

Here is the first video:

Kyle Conner put up a video two hours ago in which he is testing the newest Air Grand Touring. He said it has a new chip which is much "snappier" than in older versions of the Air . . . and that it is available for installation by a Service Center. Has anyone else heard about this?

Or is this just an erroneous rehash of the misinformation about retrofitting a newer CPU into older cars?

The discussion starts at 19:25:

Any body up to watch the latest video of Air GT range testing by Kyle ?

I did t watch but based on comments he got 500+ @70mph

Any body up to watch the latest video of Air GT range testing by Kyle ?

I did t watch but based on comments he got 500+ @70mph
SPOILER ALERT:
I had the live feed on. Totally amazing! He got 510 at a steady 70mph which is insane given EPA 5 cycle is slower speed. But then it kept going! It’s a total zombie car, didn’t die until 525.7 miles! Hopefully this subdues the whiners who complain about range.

That’s insane range. Gives me some comfort when I’ve been coming in hot at 1-2% on some road trips on my GT.

SPOILER ALERT:
I had the live feed on. Totally amazing! He got 510 at a steady 70mph which is insane given EPA 5 cycle is slower speed. But then it kept going! It’s a total zombie car, didn’t die until 525.7 miles! Hopefully this subdues the whiners who complain about range.
Yea but it can't do 600 miles what a POS.

It was amusing on the comments how early on in the test there were lots of Stans saying long range model 3 had better efficiency. They were all silent by the end. What was great though was there were many other EV owners including Taycan and EQS and they were all cheering on the Lucid. It’s pretty crazy how the car 3 years on still can’t be bested when it comes to range.

It was amusing on the comments how early on in the test there were lots of Stans saying long range model 3 had better efficiency. They were all silent by the end. What was great though was there were many other EV owners including Taycan and EQS and they were all cheering on the Lucid. It’s pretty crazy how the car 3 years on still can’t be bested when it comes to range.
EQS owner here, and cheering wholeheartedly and unreservedly. Pretty sure MoniputerLM is the same.
Of course, with ulterior motive :)

...It’s pretty crazy how the car 3 years on still can’t be bested when it comes to range.
The GT has been further developed and improved during that time, which is a good thing :)

I am surprised this hasn't been posted yet! Amazing performance from the new GT. Amazing.

1725469015944.webp

You could also see under Trip A what you should expect as normal driving efficiency 3.7. This correlates closely with current cars as well.

Back