FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

wrt CarPlay, I'm still finding that after Google Maps talks, the Lucid turns on music even though I had it paused. Just need to press the pause button again, but it is sure annoying :rolleyes:

wrt CarPlay, I'm still finding that after Google Maps talks, the Lucid turns on music even though I had it paused. Just need to press the pause button again, but it is sure annoying :rolleyes:
Tried this on Apple Maps and it seems to work better.

I haven't received this update yet, does it fix the CarPlay maps problem where the car gives the phone weird GPS data so it zooms in and out?

I haven't received this update yet, does it fix the CarPlay maps problem where the car gives the phone weird GPS data so it zooms in and out?
If you are referring to Waze, the zoom feature can be set in the Waze app

what do you mean? You can change the zoom level from carplay, but in the lucid, it usually zooms in and out on it's own

For some of us, when using CarPlay, maps in Waze and Google Maps randomly zoom and out while we're driving. Doesn't seem to affect Apple Maps.

Amy, this may sound silly, but mine refused to program at first until I changed the battery in my garage door opener. Then it worked happily.
Same here, and the garage door opener was only 8 months old and the remote had barely ever been used.

what do you mean? You can change the zoom level from carplay, but in the lucid, it usually zooms in and out on it's own
There's a setting in Waze that turned off the zooming function so it wouldn't do it anymore while using Waze in CarPlay.

There's a setting in Waze that turned off the zooming function so it wouldn't do it anymore while using Waze in CarPlay.
oh got it, before I look into that, is it confirmed that the update hasn't fixed that bug?

2.1.52 - 2/6/2024
With this update, we’re delivering updates and improvements to your vehicle.
SAPPHIRE: For better handling, we improved the torque vectoring for Sapphire vehicles.
RANGEXCHANGE: We have updated RangeXchange, which enables you to charge other EVs using your mobile charger, with modified battery preconditioning for better power management. See Owner’s Manual for more information on RangeXchange.
TIRE SWAPPING: Tire configuration is now user serviceable. When changing tire sizes, you can now update the tire configuration through the Pilot Panel rather than visiting a service center.
SIDE MIRROR: In order to assist with parking, a new setting has been added to optionally allow the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse.
POWER TRAIN: There are now earlier low battery warnings in cold weather for better driver awareness.
HV BATTERY MANAGEMENT: We improved battery temperature management during cold weather for faster charge time. There are now improved preconditioning profiles at low battery levels for increased charging speed. There is a new coolant heater failure warning that notifies you of loss of defrost capability and to contact a Lucid service center if warranted.
CARPLAY: We have improved the phone connection and retry behavior to make CarPlay connections faster and more reliable.
SiriusXM: We worked with our partners at SiriusXM to make changes which allows the SiriusXM app to better deal with poor internet connectivity and Wi-Fi to LTE switching.
How do I set the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse?

SIDE MIRROR: In order to assist with parking, a new setting has been added to optionally allow the passenger side mirror to automatically tilt down when the car is shifted into reverse.

THANK YOU LUCID!!!!
I’ve been writing to wish this feature ever since 18 months ago — just a few rim scratches in between.

That is one convenience feature on Polestar2 I really wish Lucid have.

Only tilt right mirror? Why not both side mirrors? Perhaps Lucid will add left mirror feature later?
CE188B56-6FB2-4116-B229-8EE61F3746D6.jpeg

For those of us who dont have surround cameras the mirror tilt is really appreciated.. I think the efforts Lucid is making with these incremental updates is commendable... Maybe not quick enough for some, but it is an evolutionary process, and I appreciate their efforts... This said, I still find CarPlay a bit flukey and inconsistent---however, I suffered similar issues on recent Porsche and BMW vehicles, so not blaming Lucid...

My android widget is still working.
Tee Hee! Well I mean let's cut them some slack... iOS just got widgets a few short years ago! 🤣🤣

Tee Hee! Well I mean let's cut them some slack... iOS just got widgets a few short years ago! 🤣🤣
Honestly, when I got my first smartphone many years ago, I spent time comparing IOS and Android, and what you could do with them. And being able to set up widgets is what tipped the decision to Android.

Honestly, when I got my first smartphone many years ago, I spent time comparing IOS and Android, and what you could do with them. And being able to set up widgets is what tipped the decision to Android.
I have a friend that said something similar.

This might just be a coincidence. But I updated this morning. And now I'm getting a TPMS light today but all the pressures are all good. I've reported to CS. Also tried an Air reset and leaving the car parked and locked for 40 minutes. Still there. Anyone else have this after the update?
Yep, I got the warning this morning. I thought it has something to do with the outside temperature but it never went away. The tire pressure looked fine to me at 45-46 (I didn't check after it warmed up though).

Edit: is it supposed to be at 49psi on 19"? Maybe that's why

After the update, I have also had issues with CarPlay not loading. In the past if that occurred, I would just remove my iPhone and re-add it and it would work but yesterday and today (I got the update 2 nights ago), it didn't do that. After driving about 20 minutes, CarPlay suddenly reconnects without me doing anything. Very odd.

Back