FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.47

Today I applied 2.1.47 for the third time since waiting from Wednesday when I got notification. This time it also took about 10 minutes to update (similar to the second time) rather than 40 minutes it took the first time around. We will see if I will get another notification to update or not. I know Lucid is aware of the issue and they are working on this. Posting this for tracking purposes.

I texted Customer Service asking if 2.1.47 was still was being rolled out, and here is their reply... "Yes, however this is a very slow rollout. It's being rolled out in small batches to ensure quality of the Update."

That's not true.

So yesterday I took Bob’s advice (thanks, Bob) and reinstalled .47 for a second time in an attempt to stop the installation prompts. At least as of this morning, I’m happy to report this seems to have worked, no reinstallation prompt has appeared. So for those having this issue, I’d agree with Bob, it’s worth a try to install .47 a second time.

And, it won't actually install a second time.

The car will notice that it already has .47, and simply mark everything as OK.

And, it won't actually install a second time.

The car will notice that it already has .47, and simply mark everything as OK.
Right. The original error appears to be in verifying the update took. Not in the update itself. The software reports it has .47 already. The updater just seems to think that .47 is still “available.”

Running it several times would make no difference, except maybe rebooting your car each time.

Has anyone else noticed that since this update when you scroll down on Favorites in TuneIn, it no longer stays at the point where you scrolled to but instead almost immediately snaps back to the top of the list?

I also received 2.1.47 within about 24 hours of getting 2.1.43. I am very pleased to mention that 2.1.47 bluetooth changes seemed to have fix my Android phone connectivity where I could not hear someone that I had called. As for the turn signal change, that's not something that I would have ever thought about. What I would like, though, is for the changing lanes signal to last longer, say 5 blinks instead of only 3, so one can check for a free lane after turning on the signal and then gracefully change lanes before the turn signal stops. I don't find the three blinks very useful as I want the turn signal to remain on until any turn action is essentially completed.
Three blinks is pretty standard as far as every other car I've driven

Three blinks is pretty standard as far as every other car I've driven
But some cars do have 5. I think Hyundai/Kia offer it. BMWs can be coded for 5 as well. I don’t understand why 3 is the standard though. You have to be quick to make it in the next lane before the 3 clicks are over. I will do the 3 clicks but most of the time it’ll stop blinking while I’m still mid change. Not my problem if manufacturers won’t support more I guess 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: DBV
I have a Touring. I got the .43 and .47 updates within about an hour of each other about 5 days ago. Three days ago, I called CS and let them know I loaded .47 twice and it still told me the .47 update was ready. They were aware of the issue and seemed glad I called because they wanted to know what specific vehicles are affected by that bug. I ended up loading the .47 update three times and now it no longer tells me it has an update for me. I can't really tell what has changed with the update(s) other than the turn signal "feature" which wasn't an issue for me. I have an Android phone and am patiently waiting for AA. My biggest annoyance is with music. No matter what app is in play (SXM, Tidal, Spotify), connection time and the start of music happens randomly. Sometimes, it doesn't happen at all. When it happens right away, I am quite surprised. Other than that, I love my Lucid!

What kind of issues did it resolve for you? My carplay gets connected and disconnected constantly in a mere 30 minutes of driving. The crazy part is, I use my work phone that's iPhone 14, seems to be working fine. Just my personal iPhone 11. I don't usually upgrade phones, but might have to. But both work perfectly fine on my BMW.
Before .43 I would have intermittent issues of making a call and the answering party would not be able to hear me as they would repeat several hello's, then were times that the music wouldn't silence when making a call and the fix for that was to have the person I was calling hang up and then dial me. All those occasional issues became worse with .43, an example would be that the music would not silence when making or receiving calls and it wasn't intermittent it was constant, .47 cleaned all that up but I still feel that sound level of some calls are somewhat muted.

FTR, I have an iPhone 14.

Lots of interesting talk about what's in the release, but I would like to know more about the roll-out itself, as I STILL have not received the update. Am I alone, or are others still waiting? BTW, one of the really great additions either here or on the (already great) OTA Update site would be noting the current update roll-out status, such that users could easily see whether the release is still in progress, or if Lucid thinks they are done.

Any other android users notice since this update that the mobile key works every time now as long as the app is running in the background? No more going into the app to unlock!
Yassss! Haven't touched the key fob in 4 days.. while it's not 100%.. it's much better than before. I keep getting notifications however on my phone to keep the app running which I swipe away but yeah. Much better mobile key experience now

Lots of interesting talk about what's in the release, but I would like to know more about the roll-out itself, as I STILL have not received the update. Am I alone, or are others still waiting? BTW, one of the really great additions either here or on the (already great) OTA Update site would be noting the current update roll-out status, such that users could easily see whether the release is still in progress, or if Lucid thinks they are done.
I have heard that every one should be on the latest release be end of December. So, you can wait another few days to see if you get the update.
Another thing is what version are you on? If you are couple of release behind then you may have to contact CS to get all updated..

I am on 2.1.43, so I do have the new download protocols. Looks like I'll just have to wait for 2.1.47, but the roll-out process is a little baffling. Nothing in the release I can't live without, though. I'm frankly more interested in knowing that I'm in the system such that a release does not have to be pushed, as I had issues with my first couple updates.

Yassss! Haven't touched the key fob in 4 days.. while it's not 100%.. it's much better than before. I keep getting notifications however on my phone to keep the app running which I swipe away but yeah. Much better mobile key experience now
Yup also same experience here with getting a notification at least once or twice a day. At least it's working!

Back