OTA update 2.1.42

Wonder why android auto uses the car as well... oh wait you dont have android auto 🤣
No personal attacks are allowed on this forum. This is your only warning.

No personal attacks are allowed on this forum. This is your only warning.
I don't see an attack here; some humor yes.

So the car now does a better job with keeping one centered in the lane?? I got the update and haven’t yet tested the lane assist.

Before the update Lucid will always steer to the left sometime onto on coming traffic if I allowed it.

Know after three months one has to pay for serious Xm. They charge full price for each car.

So the car now does a better job with keeping one centered in the lane??
Yes, it absolutely does. I've now done some longer drives on HA and I think it is back to like it was before they "broke" it with lane biasing. Thanks, Lucid.

I had the same issue - had to take it into service, the GPS unit needed a reset. Brought it into service, they had it done in 5 minutes. Apparently, it's really easy to do, but all the units under the seat look alike, so not advised to DIY.
Thanks. Only mobile service to Rochester area. Next time they swing by will be in early December. Service rep said there is a module that is for GPS location and they need to connect to it. Can’t be fixed OTA. I also noticed that I set my charge to 80% but car will charge to 79%. They will check that out too. Software! EVs are rolling computers. I do like how the surround view boots up much more quickly.

Yes, it absolutely does. I've now done some longer drives on HA and I think it is back to like it was before they "broke" it with lane biasing. Thanks, Lucid.
I think it’s better. There are some high speed sweeping curves where previous versions of HA would disconnect; the latest version follows the road perfectly.

Thanks. Only mobile service to Rochester area. Next time they swing by will be in early December. Service rep said there is a module that is for GPS location and they need to connect to it. Can’t be fixed OTA. I also noticed that I set my charge to 80% but car will charge to 79%. They will check that out too. Software! EVs are rolling computers. I do like how the surround view boots up much more quickly.
Thanks for listing the charge issue. I have been wondering why after one of the updates it only charges to 79% and not 80. Will bring it to the attention of my Mobile Rep.

Hmm.

HA worked beautifully today for the first couple of hours after leaving New Haven. Stopped for some juice at EVGo Sturbridge - only stayed 5 minutes as the “200kW” charger would only give me 52kW - and from there back to NH, no HA.

Not planning on needing it again until probably Tuesday, will see then if it’s fixed itself (again).
HA worked fine all day yesterday, so hopefully this was just a temporary glitch :)

If a reset doesn’t fix it, you likely had an issue that was previously undiagnosed - with some of the updates, they add additional metrics, and an existing problem will finally crop up visibly that had been there the whole time.

So if a reset doesn’t fix it, call service.

My cameras are almost instantaneous after this update.
Same with me. Cameras do seem to be up instantly with 42

Thanks for listing the charge issue. I have been wondering why after one of the updates it only charges to 79% and not 80. Will bring it to the attention of my Mobile Rep.
For what it’s worth my car has done this from day 1, over many updates. I view it as an artifact of the car software mapping measured pack voltage to a percentage, and inconsequential to the range I will actually see.

Siri is actually taking accurate dictation since update.... I assume this was fixed as part of the phone/echo improvement with car play..

Since the update, I have noted failure of outgoing calls(no sound at all - on either side). I have tried at different locations and results are the same. No issues with receiving the calls.

Since the update, I have noted failure of outgoing calls(no sound at all - on either side). I have tried at different locations and results are the same. No issues with receiving the calls.
Please give more information. Are you on CarPlay?What type of phone, what system version, etc. This helps us isolate bugs and report back to Lucid.

Update on the Android phone/bluetooth issue (other side cannot hear).
Customer service confirmed they are getting multiple reports, and "working on a fix", no ETA.

Back