OTA 1.2.9

TakeDuo

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Referral Code
YLV3CK0N
30B51040-4EE3-40ED-8331-970EF35CBDB7.png

COOOOOL. These are some of the issues I'd mentioned before, let's see what happens when my update gets pushed!

For whatever else you think about Tesla's software, inexplicably they still do not have rear cross traffic/pedestrian braking. This feature comes in handy frequently on our Volvo EV.

BTW, is Stability Control a new feature, or an update to something that already exists?

For whatever else you think about Tesla's software, inexplicably they still do not have rear cross traffic/pedestrian braking. This feature comes in handy frequently on our Volvo EV.
I turned it off in the Lucid only because it doesn’t allow alert with no intervention. Subaru’s Eyesight system actually has excellent rear cross traffic/pedestrian alerts similar to Volvo, it was better than the Mercedes alerts, but the lane keep assist in the Subaru sucks. I wish we could pick each feature that each manufacturer does best and put them into the Lucid. Lucid’s ACC though is the best I’ve had in any car.

Developer jumped from 1.2.76 to 1.2.9. Does that means 1.3.1 is coming? Apple CarPlay perhaps?

BTW, is Stability Control a new feature, or an update to something that already exists?
I believe stability control has been required by law for more than 10 years now, I assume there were tweaks made to it though.

For some reason now, I can't get the release notes URL. Anyone able to get that for me? I don't want to keep posting pictures...

For some reason now, I can't get the release notes URL. Anyone able to get that for me? I don't want to keep posting pictures...
Yeah I couldn’t get the link either. I can post a couple pics if you all want those? I’ll do lower res for faster load times.

Yeah I couldn’t get the link either. I can post a couple pics if you all want those? I’ll do lower res for faster load times.
Yea, it used to load and I could copy the URL, but inside the app I can't do it anymore. Please do!

Sideways sorry

Attachments

• 8639901A-B57F-4B3D-9509-746D2B455C03.jpeg
    8639901A-B57F-4B3D-9509-746D2B455C03.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 260
  • 378ACC6C-C28D-49C7-9F0D-11C63B0154EA.jpeg
    378ACC6C-C28D-49C7-9F0D-11C63B0154EA.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 3FB398CB-0689-4FDE-8739-3176436EEFE1.jpeg
    3FB398CB-0689-4FDE-8739-3176436EEFE1.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 255
I was never able to load release notes in the the previous versions from my iPhone browser either.

For anyone with this update, let us know if it fixes the *clunk/thunk* noise other users have reported hearing when releasing the brake
I never heard clunk/thunk noise until last 200 miles after I hit 1900 milestone. I read about them here. It is not happening at brake, it is happening at accelerator. I do almost 99.5% one pedal drive, the small sound doesn’t bother me, but would be nice it goes back to soundless.

I never heard clunk/thunk noise until last 200 miles after I hit 1900 milestone. I read about them here. It is not happening at brake, it is happening at accelerator. I do almost 99.5% one pedal drive, the small sound doesn’t bother me, but would be nice it goes back to soundless.
Interesting that you never had it, I had it both on my test drive and since I took delivery! Doesn’t bother me either, if it goes away that’s cool with me!

Last edited:
Back