OTA 1.2.75?

I did get a notification about pending update but my car is at the service center and I don't want to do it while I'm away. I'm also on 1.2.6 so it's possible that this update is for 1.2.7.

It would be really odd for Lucid to push out a 1.2.75 as that would be very little difference than 1.2.7 right?

to me, it looks exactly the same as normal...maybe the street name you are driving on? I honestly can't remember but doesn't look that different...

Several EPS improvements, power steering fix, improved tow and break-in alert to avoid false alarm especially in hot weather, communication error fix

PXL_20220722_012054241.jpg

wow, I that's a medium size patch no? Either way, I hope the EPS improvements make LKA worth turning back on.

anyone else having trouble connecting their phone to car via bluetooth? my phone connects just fine but doesn't output audio to Lucid and when i tap on bluetooth in Lucid, it shows no device found error.

anyone else having trouble connecting their phone to car via bluetooth? my phone connects just fine but doesn't output audio to Lucid and when i tap on bluetooth in Lucid, it shows no device found error.
This just started happening with me today. It's been driving me crazy.

Maybe try unpairing and repairing. Sometimes the update screws with things like mobile key etc.

Back