OTA 1.2.7

The Service center told me that the major updates are about 1x per quarter. So I expect it is a minor one with bug fixes.

Ha just for notified myself. 5 min install time is tiny indeed

‘With this update, we’re delivering improvements for your Lucid Air’s onboard connectivity, diagnostics, and wireless communications system to provide a better experience for over-the-air updates.’

That’s it lol. Still excited for another OTA haha 😂

Cmon someone is supposed to link patch notes!

Software foreplay…..
Lucid, please get @MPawelek his car. He finished waxing all his cars and needs something to occupy his time other than writing comedy for this forum.

You have been on a roll since giving up commenting about Lucid and just waiting for when something happens with your car delivery.

Lucid, please get @MPawelek his car. He finished waxing all his cars and needs something to occupy his time other than writing comedy for this forum.

You have been on a roll since giving up commenting about Lucid and just waiting for when something happens with your car delivery.
I was doing just fine until Tesla2.0 brought his Air over to show me. It is a exact duplicate of what I have on order. Ever since then…..

Back