TakeDuo

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Referral Code
YLV3CK0N
955C65D6-ECE7-4771-8775-C24476C1241D.png

That’s all the info available for this update. Nothing below to scroll down

the only thing i really need now is the 10s heads-up before a full system failure (@Pete44 got this info from Zak) . 10s should be enough to pull over from far left lane in case there is any issue.

“Range estimates” only. But that is an improvement
Agree. The bullet is poorly written. I think they meant that they have better estimates of range and better, and more accurate, estimates of battery levels.

Did it get the benefits of 1.2.76? It seems to me like each update is individual, not cumulative.
Not positive, but I would assume that it would get the benefits as the new code should contain previous changes. Definitely just a guess!

Call customer service to be sure, but I would agree, I assume it includes all the previous updates?

When companies crank out updates this fast, it's not uncommon for your car to be skipped over an update or two. Don't worry about ones you miss. The latest update will always include all the improvements from previous updates.

I guess I won’t be calling service to find out why my car can’t get past a 465 range estimate!

Oh, so the fully charged estimate will only show 465? For sone reason I thought it would display the full range but only perform closer to 465. I guess I definitely won’t be calling customer service. Lol

Reiterating from 1.2.9 thread…

The versioning numbers are just as chaotic as AMP-1 organization. 🤣

1.2.76 gets released few weeks before 1.2.10, that should have been 1.2.7.6 instead. Software documentation teething…. 😞

Oh, so the fully charged estimate will only show 465? For sone reason I thought it would display the full range but only perform closer to 465. I guess I definitely won’t be calling customer service. Lol
I think Tesla is the only one that plays that trick where 100% always matches the EPA rating. Every other EV has some algorithm to calculate it so it's "more" accurate. The previous Audi I had for example took the last 5 miles of driving to determine the range.

Back