OTA 1.2.10

GT 21” at 100% SOC is 460 mi on 1.2.9 version.

Waiting on 1.2.10 to open to me

Attachments

• EDD5AF6A-93E5-4775-929A-72728072EBFB.png
    EDD5AF6A-93E5-4775-929A-72728072EBFB.png
    653.7 KB · Views: 84
  • CC6EE3C3-02EC-448D-8223-27F8FCD54813.png
    CC6EE3C3-02EC-448D-8223-27F8FCD54813.png
    904 KB · Views: 90
1660334301417.png

Did it get the benefits of 1.2.76? It seems to me like each update is individual, not cumulative.
I emailed CS about this and here is their response:
Thank you for contacting Lucid Motors Customer Care with this great question. Even if you have not yet received the 1.2.9 this will not cause an issue, the updates will be sent to your vehicle in the order they are to be downloaded (1.9.2 > 1.2.10).

Please rest assured you will be receiving the updates, however, if you still do not have the prompt to download the software by next week please feel free to contact Customer Care via email by responding here, or by calling us at (888) 995-8243 and we would be happy to assist.

What if anything should be different after updating to 1.2.10. I did not notice anything, yet.
After 1.2.9 the software seems to be taking much longer to show up.

Not sure it’s related to an update but it has happened to me 3 times now. I open the doors with the phone. Put the phone in the center bin and in the 30 seconds that this takes the car goes to a complete sleep and I have to use the phone or open and shut the door to wake it up. The screens just did and do not respond at all until I go through the Open process again. Anyone have this experience yet?

What if anything should be different after updating to 1.2.10. I did not notice anything, yet.

Not sure it’s related to an update but it has happened to me 3 times now. I open the doors with the phone. Put the phone in the center bin and in the 30 seconds that this takes the car goes to a complete sleep and I have to use the phone or open and shut the door to wake it up. The screens just did and do not respond at all until I go through the Open process again. Anyone have this experience yet?
If you are manually opening the doors with your phone, then you don’t have the mobile key set up. Have you set up mobile key by clicking the top right of your Lucid app?

If the car recognizes no keys (fob, mobile, card or pin) it will go to sleep on you after a bit.

GT 21” at 100% SOC is 460 mi on 1.2.9 version.

Waiting on 1.2.10 to open to me
While waiting last 3.5 hrs for new 1.2.10 OTA to assign to me, no BMS phantom drain yet while fully 100% charged.

I was told today by the head of service at my SC that 1.2.10 is designed to reduce the drain seen after charging that I and others have been discussing. Will be interested to try it out! Also, not sure if this was known but they batch in groups of 100 for OTAs, at least for now!

I was told today by the head of service at my SC that 1.2.10 is designed to reduce the drain seen after charging that I and others have been discussing. Will be interested to try it out! Also, not sure if this was known but they batch in groups of 100 for OTAs, at least for now!
If true, that would be huge.

My large drain has been after faster charging at EA and then driving home about a mile and parking in the garage. Good news is I plan to do this tonight so I’ll verify in the morning. I was seeing as much as 35 miles loss overnight after fast charging.

Out of curiosity, are you pressing the brake pedal to "wake up" the car upon entry? Just a thought.

All the reporting you and others have done seems to have obviously been heard. To also reiterate, this forum is the best free feedback focus group any corporation could hope for. Good to see it’s paying off, in both directions.

My large drain has been after faster charging at EA and then driving home about a mile and parking in the garage. Good news is I plan to do this tonight so I’ll verify in the morning. I was seeing as much as 35 miles loss overnight after fast charging.
Same exact scenario here! 35 miles loss is not abnormal bc that BMS fan just run endlessly. It seems that with today’s scorching weather and 900 volt fast charge at EA station combo require more nonstop fan cooling off battery system. After I got L2 charger at home, that monster drain of 25~40 miles is gone. So after you EA fast charge, better to drive out those energy than cooling off those energy by fan.

Has anyone has any trouble with 1.2.10 yet? Leaving on a road trip in a few hours but didn’t want to do the update if there’s issues.

Yes service confirmed to me you can see anywhere from 4-7% range loss if you DC fast charged close to the peak of the pack and then didn’t drive the car afterwards due to the BMS. Makes sense, if you blasted the thing with 300kw of power it’s gotta work hard to keep the battery at optimum conditions. Meanwhile if you’re driving the car then it doesn’t have to work as hard because of the airflow while driving.

DC fast charged last night to 325 miles range. Drove home and parked at 321. This morning it’s 319. Initial impression is that they corrected something. I’ll repeat throughout the week to confirm. The battery drain was consistently every time after fast charge for me.

Back