Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

Ok guys! Just got Touring back from getting full body PPF, Ceramic coat, Tints, and Chrome delete and have to say looks Amazing. Getting tons of head turns, especially when parked! Delivery was smooth and DA explained everything about the car to me within one hour! Picked up at Short Hills NJ location! View attachment 11023View attachment 11024
Hi @atuljainmd - The car looks awesome, congrats!
I'll be getting my grey touring in couple weeks as well. Can you please share the info of the place where you got the PPF, ceramic coating done?

Can you provide info on who did full body ppf for you?
Ok guys! Just got Touring back from getting full body PPF, Ceramic coat, Tints, and Chrome delete and have to say looks Amazing. Getting tons of head turns, especially when parked! Delivery was smooth and DA explained everything about the car to me within one hour! Picked up at Short Hills NJ location! View attachment 11023View attachment 11024

Hi @atuljainmd - The car looks awesome, congrats!
I'll be getting my grey touring in couple weeks as well. Can you please share the info of the place where you got the PPF, ceramic coating done?
Thank you

It was a place in Williamstown, NJ called Dynamic Tint and Paint Protect. Link to their website is below. Ask for Angelo amazing, customer service!

Thank you

It was a place in Williamstown, NJ called Dynamic Tint and Paint Protect. Link to their website is below. Ask for Angelo amazing, customer service!

Thanks a lot @atuljainmd

Beautiful

Ok guys! Just got Touring back from getting full body PPF, Ceramic coat, Tints, and Chrome delete and have to say looks Amazing. Getting tons of head turns, especially when parked! Delivery was smooth and DA explained everything about the car to me within one hour! Picked up at Short Hills NJ location!

Beautiful! Hoping to get mine back tomorrow. Hope it looks that good!

Absolutely gorgeous 😍

TOOK DELIVERY TODAY! PUT 150 MILES ON IT... OMG.. WHAT A RIDE! THE WAIT WAS 100% ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT!!! TRUST me folks. You won't be disappointed... I mean I knew it was good.. but dam*!! It's eats miles... Now it's charging at my home charger.. ready for tomorrow..! Woo hoo...
Literally, "join the club". Every time I drive mine, I feel the same way. Congrats

Finally!
Pickup was smooth! Josh at Tyson's Corner was awesome.
I had a lot of traffic on my way back so couldn't really feel the car :rolleyes: -Tomorrow is another day
Pure Reservation Date: December 7, 2021
Order Date: August 15, 2022
Upgrade to Touring: Jan 04 2023
VIN Received: Feb 08 2023
Delivered: March 31 2023
1680313296943.png

1680313568956.png

1680313262582.png

I have been lurking on this forum for past 2 months and learnt quite a bit from all your experience. I registered today to share my experience and have a question that someone can chime in.

We picked up our Touring (ZR, Tahoe, 20" wheels with glass canopy) this morning at Costa Mesa. It was delivered by Peter who was there today, it was nice to meet him in person and spend time with him. Overall the delivery experience was good except for the below items :-

1. Black panel that at the bottom of the windshield was coming off on the right side and the black panel at the bottom of the door was falling off as well.
2. There were several swirl marks and 4 scratches in the car. I can tell someone used dirty mittens to wash the car. Unlike the German car dealerships who detail the car on delivery, Lucid just washed it as I could see fine sand all over the window and door trims. I roll the window down and it came back up fully covered in sand. I'm told someone from CS will call me to advise next steps.

As others mentioned, it was ride home was fantastic and truly a driver's car.

I hear a ringing sound in the car when parked. I cant quite figure out where it is coming from. Anyone else experience this as it is kind of bothering me.

Have a good weekend all!

Attachments

• Peter.jpeg
    Peter.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 85
Finally!
Pickup was smooth! Josh at Tyson's Corner was awesome.
I had a lot of traffic on my way back so couldn't really feel the car :rolleyes: -Tomorrow is another day
Pure Reservation Date: December 7, 2021
Order Date: August 15, 2022
Upgrade to Touring: Jan 04 2023
VIN Received: Feb 08 2023
Delivered: March 31 2023
View attachment 11065
View attachment 11066
View attachment 11064
What a stunner.. and finally...congratulations!

Last day of 2023 Q1 delivery!
I received my Air touring today.
What a beautiful car!
I am really happy to join Lucid family 😃
IMG_7389.jpeg

My car has lots of lose trim, is that normal? Also something that looks like a chip on the driver side of the roof. I don't want to complain about something that is 'regular' on the lucid.
Key was all scratched up, spare keys are worse and dont work. Support advises I get new batteries.
I should have checked all this at the pickup but the visual inspection looked good and they assured that they had a very detailed inspection. Attaching a few pictures. The inner left part I have my fingers on is very lose.
Rear windows don't go down all the way right?
20230401_135822.jpg
20230401_125547.jpg
20230401_095118.jpg
behind the tires have suede like material not the regular plastic
20230401_094404.jpg
20230401_094417.jpg

My car has lots of lose trim, is that normal? Also something that looks like a chip on the driver side of the roof. I don't want to complain about something that is 'regular' on the lucid.
Key was all scratched up, spare keys are worse and dont work. Support advises I get new batteries.
I should have checked all this at the pickup but the visual inspection looked good and they assured that they had a very detailed inspection. Attaching a few pictures. The inner left part I have my fingers on is very lose.
Rear windows don't go down all the way right?
View attachment 11086View attachment 11087View attachment 11088 behind the tires have suede like material not the regular plasticView attachment 11089View attachment 11090
https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/8zJXpsFEiXIg video of trim

Openball, I'd make an appointment asap to correct these issues because they are definitely not normal and look pretty bad. I wonder when your car was built as it may have been an early Touring build (late 2022) when quality control wasn't as good and pdi was done at the service centers. What is the date of manufacture on the plaque inside the drivers door opening?

The issues shown by openball should be an embarrassment to Lucid after producing cars for over a year. This ain't no Tesla.

Openball, I'd make an appointment asap to correct these issues because they are definitely not normal and look pretty bad. I wonder when your car was built as it may have been an early Touring build (late 2022) when quality control wasn't as good and pdi was done at the service centers. What is the date of manufacture on the plaque inside the drivers door opening?
Sept. 15, 2022.

Attachments

• 16804026105798331262017481347374.jpg
    16804026105798331262017481347374.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 92
Back