Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Touring

So glad to see so many deliveries. Congrats and Happy Holidays to everyone!
My delivery is now scheduled for 12/30 at 4pm in Tyson's Corner! Yesterday, my DA told me that my car had shipped from AZ to Chicago. Tyson's texted me today to confirm my test drive for this morning (which I had to cancel due to illness). This gave me an opportunity to ask the Tyson's folks about my car and they confirmed it was in Chicago. They were also willing to schedule pickup for Friday afternoon. I went ahead and paid through the portal (after getting a black screen a couple of times). Super excited! For those is a similar boat, my order details are below. Looks like many of us on the East Coast will in fact get our cars by EOY.
QG/SC DDPro SSPro 19"
Ordered 5/7/22
Finalized 11/2/22
VIN issued 12/3/22
Baltimore, MD

BTW, my dashboard still shows, "In Production".

I’m definitely putting them up. Don’t need another reason to get stopped with an already very flashy car that happens to drive fast 😊.
I was hoping that NJ would pass the law for real plate only but I think that’s a wishful thinking. I told my DA to install the front plates after declining.

Picked up today @Plano Studio. There were few cars in garage getting ready for pickup or test driving. They mentioned quite a few pickups were scheduled for today.

Drive home in Smooth drive mode was great. I felt it was combination of "Mercedes Comfort" and "BMW sport". I saved other drive modes for later.
We programmed key fobs, 3 profiles, 3 digital keys (Phones), Homelink for garage in ~30 minutes. Digital keys are very convenient and they work great. I found it interesting that I had to program garage doors for each profile. It has its uses but..
I used ChargePoint charger to charge Lucid car. It worked without any problem.

I hope others get their cars soon!!

Picked up today @Plano Studio. There were few cars in garage getting ready for pickup or test driving. They mentioned quite a few pickups were scheduled for today.

Drive home in Smooth drive mode was great. I felt it was combination of "Mercedes Comfort" and "BMW sport". I saved other drive modes for later.
We programmed key fobs, 3 profiles, 3 digital keys (Phones), Homelink for garage in ~30 minutes. Digital keys are very convenient and they work great. I found it interesting that I had to program garage doors for each profile. It has its uses but..
I used ChargePoint charger to charge Lucid car. It worked without any problem.

I hope others get their cars soon!!

Congrats on your pick up! Glad you finally got it! It’s an incredible car. I also charged at a ChargePoint at WholeFoods for free without issue.

Say hello to Stella.

View attachment 7983

Delivery went as smooth as silk. Only issue was they did not yet have the center caps and lug nut covers for my wheels. They are on order, though, and I am glad they didn’t delay my delivery further over it.

Also, the reps said you will soon be able to order those on the web site yourself, for anyone who wants to have the option after the fact.

She’s a bit dirty already, thanks to the wet mess of weather. But I’ll get her cleaned up again soon and take more photos.

I’ll have much more to say later. Too busy smiling. And going for another drive.
Your Stella looks an awful lot like my Moby…….Congrats and try not to lose it in that white stuff on the ground!

Say hello to Stella.

View attachment 7983

Delivery went as smooth as silk. Only issue was they did not yet have the center caps and lug nut covers for my wheels. They are on order, though, and I am glad they didn’t delay my delivery further over it.

Also, the reps said you will soon be able to order those on the web site yourself, for anyone who wants to have the option after the fact.

She’s a bit dirty already, thanks to the wet mess of weather. But I’ll get her cleaned up again soon and take more photos.

I’ll have much more to say later. Too busy smiling. And going for another drive.
Congrats Joe! You deserve it!

Congrats on your pick up! Glad you finally got it! It’s an incredible car. I also charged at a ChargePoint at WholeFoods for free without issue.
Does all ChargePoints provide free charging for Lucid along with EA ?

Does all ChargePoints provide free charging for Lucid along with EA ?
Should only be EA that I'm aware of but perhaps whole foods was paying for the charging at charge point? Some targets have free charge point charging

Say hello to Stella.

Looks awesome! Congrats!!!

Notice some Touring's with Mohave are getting VIN's, anyone with a metal roof have a VIN yet?

got my VIN Christmas Eve !!

Reserved: 6/1/2022
Finalized order: 11/2/2022
VIN: 12/24/2022
State: Texas

Quantum Grey, Mojave Interior, 20” Aero Lite Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof, No Dream drive pro, No Surreal sound pro

Any idea when the car will be ready 😊

got my VIN Christmas Eve !!

Reserved: 6/1/2022
Finalized order: 11/2/2022
VIN: 12/24/2022
State: Texas

Quantum Grey, Mojave Interior, 20” Aero Lite Wheels, Glass Canopy Roof, No Dream drive pro, No Surreal sound pro

Any idea when the car will be ready 😊
I got my vin on the 9th and I’m supposed to deliver next week if the universe cooperates. So you’re maybe looking at some time in January? Fingers crossed!

I got my vin on the 9th and I’m supposed to deliver next week if the universe cooperates. So you’re maybe looking at some time in January? Fingers crossed!
oh snap….I was not expecting to get my vin so soon….I need to get my financing secured with my credit union 😊….hopefully rates will be lower in January…

oh snap….I was not expecting to get my vin so soon….I need to get my financing secured with my credit union 😊….hopefully rates will be lower in January…
Hopefully so! Seems they have hit their stride as far as production goes. The DAs say 1-3 months for delivery, kinda as cya. But my experience is that once things got going, they really got going 😁

Hopefully so! Seems they have hit their stride as far as production goes. The DAs say 1-3 months for delivery, kinda as cya. But my experience is that once things got going, they really got going 😁
Yes. I’m convinced they will be caught up on Touring reservations by the end of Q1. Maybe Q2, if my estimates of how many cars there are to build is way off.

Back