Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Are you sure that they asked for insurance? I only needed to provide the driving license info photo of the front and back and address of the owner and the co-owner. Once VIN is known, we can get an insurance quote and my understanding is there is a need for proof of insurance when we take delivery. That is for sure a requirement if there is financing. Has anyone been given VIB for Pure the Derek Jenkins design yet?
Yes... Copy of Insurance was requested!

circled back and he confirmed he meant 300 per week, but as of yesterday he said they are doing 400/week
Did your DA give you any indication of how many of these were Tourings?

hope its 400 of Touring and Pures, and not GTs
Considering they have inventory of GTs just sitting there that they are trying to push, I’d say it’s very likely Touring and Pure mostly.

hope its 400 of Touring and Pures, and not GTs
I think it's all hands on deck for Touring's and Pure's at this stage. The GT's had ample time in production to fulfill.

other than @noobzilla , I was one of the others invited to the Dec 17 event. however:

I called to inquire because I hadn't heard anything or gotten any request for ID or registration details from my DA. My DA was busy with a delivery but another advisor helped me out.

I was told that the December 17 Casa Grande Air Pure delivery kickoff event was cancelled due to many Pure reservation holders that were called/invited being away for the Holidays and unavailable to join the event. The event is being rescheduled for a different date (unclear of if earlier or later). Despite this event being cancelled/rescheduled, Pure deliveries will still happen this year.

This memo was just released today apparently. People who got invited will be getting a call soon to be notified of this.

View attachment 6751

Please reply with your Reservation Date, Confirmation Date, Exterior Color, and Options if you have them to be added to the tracker.

Looking for the Touring Delivery Tracker? Click Here. | Looking for the Grand Touring Delivery Tracker? Click Here.

FATHOM BLUE​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Oct 15, 2020Nov 22, 2022@obelixFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
NJ​
Oct 17, 2020Nov 22, 2022@JerseyStrongFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
NJ​
Nov 1, 2020Nov 22, 2022@MikeOHFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
OH​
Feb 1, 2021Nov 22, 2022@OCGeoSkeFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Mar 1, 2021Nov 24, 2022@TooyyccFathom
✅
19"​
CA​
Jun 2021Nov 22, 2022@SaaSManKSFathom
✅
✅
✅
✅
KS​
Jun 10, 2021Nov 22, 2022@changinatorFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Jun 18, 2021Nov 22, 2022@Irish63Fathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
AZ​
Sep 2021Nov 27, 2022@kvinskFathom
✅
✅
✅
FL​
Nov 2, 2021Nov 23, 2022@DaBearsFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
MD​
Nov 21, 2021Nov 22, 2022@HariKFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Feb 24, 2022@Spin DoctorFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
Mar 10, 2022@BenTexasFathom
✅
✅
19"​
TX​
Mar 29, 2022Nov 22, 2022@noobzillaFathom
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
May 19, 2022@pdqFathom
✅
NJ​

INFINITE BLACK​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWDWheelsSurreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Mar 5, 2021@JagBlack
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
FL​
Sep 2, 2021Nov 22, 2022@kmauportBlack
✅
19"​
✅
CA​
Nov 2021Nov 28, 2022@sbr41Black
19"​
✅
TX​
May 29, 2022@CapHillDCBlack
19"​
DC​

COSMOS SILVER​

Sep 28, 2021@Manojkv816Silver
✅
MN​
Nov 22, 2021@Lucid GR3Silver
✅
20"​
FL​
Jan 22, 2022@MnA_GuySilver
✅
19"​
✅
CA​

ZENITH RED​

Oct 17, 2020@duke_dallasRed
20"​
✅
TX​
Sep 29, 2021@AmpereRed
✅
19"​
✅
Nov 2021Nov 27, 2022@AdidasRed
✅
✅
ID​
Nov 6, 2021Nov 24, 2022@chilukuRed
✅
19"​
✅
TX​
Feb 11, 2022@Uncle_ScaryRed
✅
CA​
May 12, 2022@nckRed
20"​
AZ​
Mar 7, 2022@BishopRed
✅
19"​

STELLAR WHITE​

ReservationFinalizedUserColorAlcantaraAWD
Wheels​
Surreal Sound ProDream Drive ProState/Province
Sep 30, 2021@LucidDaveWhite
✅
19"​
✅
✅
WA​
Dec 21, 2021@wklgliderWhite
✅
19"​
✅
CA​
May 6, 2022@eherlihy1White
May 31, 2022@BishopWhite
✅
20"​

QUANTUM GREY​

Jun 20, 2021Nov 22, 2022@lishaGrey
✅
✅
19"​
✅
✅
CA​
Dec 1, 2021Nov 24, 2022@phantomiasGrey
✅
✅
20"​
✅
✅
CA​
Joe, did you cancel my order? I’m no longer on the list. Was it something I said lol?

other than @noobzilla , I was one of the others invited to the Dec 17 event. however:

I called to inquire because I hadn't heard anything or gotten any request for ID or registration details from my DA. My DA was busy with a delivery but another advisor helped me out.

I was told that the December 17 Casa Grande Air Pure delivery kickoff event was cancelled due to many Pure reservation holders that were called/invited being away for the Holidays and unavailable to join the event. The event is being rescheduled for a different date (unclear of if earlier or later). Despite this event being cancelled/rescheduled, Pure deliveries will still happen this year.

This memo was just released today apparently. People who got invited will be getting a call soon to be notified of this.
Just got a text regarding the event. Rep said it appears the event will be pushed back.

It looks like my DA is also unaware of this event so there's disconnect between their event team and delivery team. Anyways, I just got an update from my DA saying that usually by now he would know if the car would be ready for shipment by the 17th so he's not sure on the timing.

Now I have to strategically think where I would want my Pure to be sent. They just opened a service center in Rocklin, CA but customers can't accept delivery there as it's not a studio so they will drive the Pure to my home. Now I wonder if they would have enough staff there or if there's even enough first batch Pures that will be sent there. My guts says no on the latter as they might postpone delivery until there's enough car orders to be delivered in my area. Asking my DA for advice.

edit: Literally just got a reply from my DA. "Car will go direct to Rocklin which is actually handling all our NV and UT deliveries as well as Central and Northeastern CA, so they are shipping trucks there twice a week full of cars! I actually think it would save us most time going to Rocklin though, as Millbrae is our only other Pre-delivery inspection center in Nor Cal (Newark is just offices) and Millbrae gets 50 vehicles a week that end up in a 2 to 3 week queue."

Reservation Date August 14, 2021.
Finalized November 22, 2022.
AWD w/ 20"
Fathom Blue w/ Mojave & Alcantara
SSPro
Surreal Sound
Alabama

Reactions: Joe
Reservation: March 29, 2022
Confirmed: August 10, 2022
Finalized: November 22, 2022

AWD
19"
Fathom Blue
Mojave & Alcantara
DDPro
SSPro
Still debating on the wheels... 19 or 20? I live in the south so summer tires wont hurt as it is warm down here most of the year. Would loss of range be worth it? Hmmm

I asked about this as well and was told the same thing but didn’t want to mention it here until someone who was invited got the news from them (so they weeent mad at DA or anything)

Reservation Date August 14, 2021.
Finalized November 22, 2022.
AWD w/ 20"
Fathom Blue w/ Mojave & Alcantara
SSPro
Surreal Sound
Alabama
I meant DD Pro.. oops
I got SS Pro as well. Jenkin's spec!

Reactions: Joe
Back