Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Pure

Reservation Date September 12, 2021.
Finalized December 14, 2022.
AWD w/ 19" Aero Range
Quantum Grey w/ Mojave Purluxe standard
Austin, TX

A message from your moderators: now that Lucid has their online tracking system and the numbers of vehicles has significantly increased, we will be doing away with the forum tracking system, which was originally intended to track early vehicles and (color) batches.

Of course, you are still welcome to post on this thread regarding your upcoming reservation or delivery, but these will no longer be tracked by the moderators.

If you wish, you may note your current Lucid in the "cars" or "signature" section of your profile. If you're expecting delivery, please put "pending." Thanks to everybody who participated in the tracker in these early days!

A message from your moderators: now that Lucid has their online tracking system and the numbers of vehicles has significantly increased, we will be doing away with the forum tracking system, which was originally intended to track early vehicles and (color) batches.

Of course, you are still welcome to post on this thread regarding your upcoming reservation or delivery, but these will no longer be tracked by the moderators.

If you wish, you may note your current Lucid in the "cars" or "signature" section of your profile. If you're expecting delivery, please put "pending." Thanks to everybody who participated in the tracker in these early days!
Where's the tracking system?

Can you please provide some additional info, like where we can see it? I logged in to Lucid but don't see estimated delivery timeframe anywhere.
Actually I’m not sure. I’ve never used it. I know other users have talked of a delivery tracker that shows the production status of the vehicle. I have no idea how accurate or up-to-date it is. Perhaps someone else can comment here.

Actually I’m not sure. I’ve never used it. I know other users have talked of a delivery tracker that shows the production status of the vehicle. I have no idea how accurate or up-to-date it is. Perhaps someone else can comment here.
Lucid itself is not providing the ability to see the status of all orders, only yours, and even that is, um, extremely rough. So this isn't "look there instead."
What the moderators are passing on is that the tracking of individual's orders and status here, so that everyone can see who's in which ordering/delivery state, will no longer be tracked due to the high workload it presents for the moderators. Although the ability to have insights into some of the delivery timelines for different configurations was helpful (or created additional angst/anxiety) as we saw VINs issued or deliveries made, this will not continue to be available here. Please do thank your moderators for having devoted time to this in the past.

I found it odd that with the Pure RWD probably at least 6 months away from the start of production, they’d send this email out at this point:

Hello,

Hope you are having a great week so far!

I am reaching out today to share that Lucid Financial Services recently launched a Lucid Air Payment Calculator to help provide directional guidance on payments for your Lucid Air Pure.

Once your order configuration is finalized, the window to apply for leasing or financing will open, within the 30-day to delivery timeframe. An application link will become available in your Lucid Account to begin that process.

For more details on financing or leasing programs, contact the Lucid Financial Services Concierge Team at (800) 817-9582 or email [email protected].

I hope this provides some direction in the meantime.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any other questions you may have and I am happy to connect by phone or email.

Best Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
I found it odd that with the Pure RWD probably at least 6 months away from the start of production, they’d send this email out at this point:

Hello,

I am reaching out today to share that Lucid Financial Services recently launched a Lucid Air Payment Calculator to help provide directional guidance on payments for your Lucid Air Pure.

Once your order configuration is finalized, the window to apply for leasing or financing will open, within the 30-day to delivery timeframe. An application link will become available in your Lucid Account to begin that process.

For more details on financing or leasing programs, contact the Lucid Financial Services Concierge Team at (800) 817-9582 or email [email protected].

Please feel free to reach out to me with any other questions you may have and I am happy to connect by phone or email.

Best Regards,

Carol Nizzi | HQ Inside Sales Advisor
7373 Gateway Blvd, Newark, CA. 94560
Direct | +1 (510) 422-5782
Office | +1 (844) 367-3353
[email protected]
Schedule a call with me now
www.lucidmotors.com
Seems like they just want to be ahead rather than behind like they were before. Makes sense to me!

Seems like they just want to be ahead rather than behind like they were before. Makes sense to me!
Bob, I didn’t realize they had been behind prior. At any rate I responded to her, mentioning they wouldn’t begin for at least 6 months, and her response was ‘that’s for the RWD Pure’. I just assumed, erroneously, that she would have known that’s what my reservation was for.

Live & learn. ;)

Bob, I didn’t realize they had been behind prior. At any rate I responded to her, mentioning they wouldn’t begin for at least 6 months, and her response was ‘that’s for the RWD Pure’. I just assumed, erroneously, that she would have known that’s what my reservation was for.

Live & learn. ;)
Well, when they first introduced their financial side, it was a mess, just go back a few months and DAs/SAs were scrambling to get info so, this seems better than before granted it provides accurate information. Lucid is learning and evolving which I think is great!

Hello,

Best Regards,

Carol Nizzi | HQ Inside Sales Advisor
7373 Gateway Blvd, Newark, CA. 94560
Direct | +1 (510) 422-5782
Office | +1 (844) 367-3353
[email protected]
Schedule a call with me now
www.lucidmotors.com
Odd? Don’t you think future buyers would like to use the calculator to help with their buying decisions?

Odd? Don’t you think future buyers would like to use the calculator to help with their buying decisions?
Well, at 6 months out, I'd think the information provided by the calculator today might be out of date. I think the question was around seemingly early engagement, but I suspect the real answer was that this was a bulk mailing by that sales advisor, not filtering out by configuration. My order may be only a couple of months out and I've not received a similar email, so I think this is sales advisor specific.

I did not receive the email either and have an AWD on order.

I can appreciate the workload of maintaining the tracker, but it would be nice to hear if additional Pure's are delivered on this thread. I suspect a few token deliveries were made at the end of the year and there are limited further Pure deliveries until Touring orders are caught up.

I’m sure many would, but I believe that tool is also available on their website. As Dave mentioned, the accuracy of the calculator would be somewhat suspect 6 months out. Personally, I’d do a cash deal from the net difference after the sale of my i4.

What I’d really like to see is Lucid taking trades. Unlike the experience of some, I got a very fair deal from Tesla when I traded my Lexus. The NY tax savings is a big help. So another option would be nice.

I’m not, they promised pure delivery by end of year. that was completed. There weren’t any promises for 2023. They aren't even making it. So they will start delivering once they start production in a few months…..

I’m not, they promised pure delivery by end of year. that was completed. There weren’t any promises for 2023. They aren't even making it. So they will start delivering once they start production in a few months…..
Not sure it'll take a few months before we see any more Pure. But right now, they probably have shifted back to mostly Touring production.

Ultimately, the vast majority of deliveries this year will be Pure, though. At least in the US. Not that many more Touring to produce. And they already have a surplus of GT.

Not sure yet how deliveries to Saudi Arabia and Europe will impact the schedule.

Back