Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

As long as my attachment to the car doesn’t border on anything creepy , we are good, but I need to be careful.

There is a lot to unpack in this one comment, but I can definitely say that I've rubbed down the interior of my car more recently than...😱

There is a lot to unpack in this one comment, but I can definitely say that I've rubbed down the interior of my car more recently than...😱
Now I am blushing

Took delivery yesterday in Costa Mesa and had a great two hour drive back home. As so many others have said before, it's one of the best driving cars I've ever owned. Software is updating as I type, and am looking forward to many fun miles in the car. Fingers crossed for all those still awaiting their Air. I hope you get it soon.

May 6, 2022SilverTahoe@irvineaza2003September 20, 2022 Delivered: September 25, 2022
Originally ordered White but delivery team assigned the wrong VIN number to my account. They gave me the option to keep the Silver or Switch all my paperwork and insurance to the white VIN. Stuck with the silver as it looks amazing.
View attachment 4940
Congratulations ! Looks beautiful. Enjoy the ride.

976FF460-A9D0-4374-AE5A-5153BC2BB3E5.jpeg
8C925839-47C0-4902-B648-B05BBDA341AC.jpeg
81F137D2-2454-4D4D-AB13-0E690ED9C4BD.jpeg

Well, my family has named this thing the beast! Holy crap does this thing drive nice and it is super fast! I love this thing!

Looks fantastic. Are you required to have a front plate in NY?
Yes, I am. But I’m debating whether I’m going to do it or not. They provided me with the bracket, but I may risk it.

Next you are going to tell us you hold onto the charging connector at the EA charging station. 😍 😂😂

Yes, I am. But I’m debating whether I’m going to do it or not. They provided me with the bracket, but I may risk it.
If you get stopped just tell them the bracket won't stay on the new-fangled bumper.😆

So I got the option to apply for a loan/lease. I was just wondering if that meant anything or if it is just standard procedure after a few months.

So I got the option to apply for a loan/lease. I was just wondering if that meant anything or if it is just standard procedure after a few months.
Typically that means you’ll get your VIN within a day of getting that.

You’re up soon! What color and when did you confirm? (Different date than “reserved”)

Back