Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

To whomever cancelled their Infinite Black GT with Tahoe interior going to Houston, thank you. My original is stuck at the factory still but your cancelled order will be mine
Congrats. I don't think you are on the tracker. When did you order and get your VIN?

Tuesday's email from my DA said no update and I should still expect October/ November delivery. Today I got a call saying my car left the factory and I should expect 2-6 weeks. Time to start focusing on home charging, and whether to finance or just buy it outright. I hope everyone else here gets some pleasant news.

Tuesday's email from my DA said no update and I should still expect October/ November delivery. Today I got a call saying my car left the factory and I should expect 2-6 weeks. Time to start focusing on home charging, and whether to finance or just buy it outright. I hope everyone else here gets some pleasant news.
Did you get a VIN today?

Hearing this and seeing all the recent VIN assignments has me thinking they've changed over to a under promise/over deliver model rather than what they've been doing. Congrats! You must be so excited :D

Hearing this and seeing all the recent VIN assignments has me thinking they've changed over to a under promise/over deliver model rather than what they've been doing. Congrats! You must be so excited :D
thank you. Now i have to figure out how to get rid of a 2020 A4 in 2-6 weeks.

thank you. Now i have to figure out how to get rid of a 2020 A4 in 2-6 weeks.
If it's a lease, try swapalease.com. I got "rid" of my vehicle lease in just a few weeks. If financed/owned, I'm sure a dealer would happily take it off your hands

I would check to see what Carvana, Auto Nation, Vroom, CarMax, and Driveway are offering. I've sold a couple cars this way in the past couple years and some their offers are insane.
Also KBB.com will give you a quote and then refer you to a local interested dealer.... who will try to talk down the quote. Could be worth a try though.

Thank you for the suggestions. Going ion for an oil change on the 30th may just have the dealer see if they are interested.

Thank you for the suggestions. Going ion for an oil change on the 30th may just have the dealer see if they are interested.
The Audi dealer is your best bet. If it's a lease they charge a penalty when selling to Carvana, etc. I had just under 12 months left on my lease and just told them "I want out". They took the car, cancelled my lease with no penalties and dropped me off home.

Back