Ordering and Delivery: Lucid Air Grand Touring

I was also offered earlier delivery of a car that was the result of cancellation. Unfortunately, the car offered was of a different spec that I ordered and would rather wait. It is not a unique situation you are in and if the car matches your config, I would say go for it! Of course go in with your eyes wide open and if something doesn't sit well with you, just sit tight and wait for your delivery. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply. It is the spec I ordered. I will update this forum of the outcome.

AGT Quantum Grey/Mojave/19”

Confirmed - 12/31/2021

Changed order to 20” wheels - 01/20/2022

Changed order back to 19” wheels - 06/18/2022

Accepted Quantum Grey/Mojave/21” - 09/20/2022

VIN issued - 09/21/2022

Delivered - 09/27/2022

So far very happy with the car, some minor things still need to be resolved.

AGT Quantum Grey/Mojave/19”

Confirmed - 12/31/2021

Changed order to 20” wheels - 01/20/2022

Changed order back to 19” wheels - 06/18/2022

Accepted Quantum Grey/Mojave/21” - 09/20/2022

VIN issued - 09/21/2022

Delivered - 09/27/2022

So far very happy with the car, some minor things still need to be resolved.
WOW 6 days from VIN to delivery!!!!! WOWOWOW!!!!!!

SICK!!!!! 😦😦😦😦😦😦

can anyone post a link to get to the current order/delivery tracker?
That's page one of this thread. You'll just need to post what you ordered, and when confirmed. The mods have a thankless job of updating the original post with your info.

Ed from Oakbrook Center IL called out of the blue on Thursday (10.6.22). There is a Silver Cosmos (Santa Cruz interior) available for purchase. Planning to inspect and test drive the Grand Touring on Thursday (10.13.22), before agreeing to buy. They want a wire transfer of the car payment before the test drive and inspection, but I was assured that a complete refund (minus $1000 deposit) is possible if I decided not to complete the deal. Inspection and test drive will hopefully confirm that the original buyer pulled out for other reasons than the car was a lemon. Please respond whether this sounds fishy and thanks to the experts for the providing a thorough check list.
Legally you cannot sell and title a car as it is a lemon. The company's policy does not allow folks to test drive "their" car before delivery, so I would be working off the strong assumption there was a far more mundane reason for cancelling.

Legally you cannot sell and title a car as it is a lemon. The company's policy does not allow folks to test drive "their" car before delivery, so I would be working off the strong assumption there was a far more mundane reason for cancelling.
Yeah, it’s definitely not a lemon, as that would be breaking the law. More likely someone just decided they didn’t want it for any number of other reasons (and with the markets as down as they are, there are a lot of reasons haha).

For tracking here is our info:

Attachments

• 8FD575A4-471F-4182-95F5-D5FA6E03C380.jpeg
    8FD575A4-471F-4182-95F5-D5FA6E03C380.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: Joe
I'm expecting to get a delivery date any day now. Prefer to pick up the car rather than do a home delivery. Where can I take delivery in Florida?

I'm expecting to get a delivery date any day now. Prefer to pick up the car rather than do a home delivery. Where can I take delivery in Florida?
Riviera Beach

Long time listener, first time caller. Just picked up my AGT from PPF and tinting. Used this forum to find Deep Reflections in Los Gatos, CA. Really impressed with the results.

Xpel Fusion Full Wrap
Xpel Prime Tint: 45% all around, 35% Sunroof, 70% Front WIndshield
Confirmation Date: March 24, 2022
Exterior/Interior Color Quantum Grey, Santa Cruz
VIN date August 27, 2022
Delivery date Sept 15, 2022

View attachment 5307View attachment 5308
I think I saw your car there! Congrats.

As Hydbob said, the old Tesla facility off Dyer Rd. in Riviera Beach. Ironically enough, the same place I took delivery of my Tesla a long, long time ago (or so it seems). I am heading back there this morning to pick up the Lucid. Six months ago, almost to the day, April 12, that I confirmed the order. Will believe it when the Lyft shows up at my door given the less than stellar pre-sales experience and lack of communication.

As Hydbob said, the old Tesla facility off Dyer Rd. in Riviera Beach. Ironically enough, the same place I took delivery of my Tesla a long, long time ago (or so it seems). I am heading back there this morning to pick up the Lucid. Six months ago, almost to the day, April 12, that I confirmed the order. Will believe it when the Lyft shows up at my door given the less than stellar pre-sales experience and lack of communication.
Sounds like my experience, ironically in couple days I will be 6 months proud ownership of this AGT.

Congrats!

For the tracker......AGT/QG/Mohave/21"
9/9: Got email from my DA that my car was entering "end of line" production
9/18: Got "financing" email
9/19: VIN assigned

Expected delivery around mid-Oct but will get a better delivery estimate next week sometime
Update.....

AGT/QG/Mohave/21"
10/3/2021: Reserved Lucid Air
4/7/2022: Confirmed AGT
9/9/22: Got email from my DA that my car was entering "end of line" production
9/18/22: Got "financing" email
9/19/22: VIN assigned
10/11/2022: Picked up Lucid AGT!...and then dropped the car off immediately at the wrap shop

Only drove it for about 10 minutes....but wonderful drive and beautiful car!

Back