Online Software Update History (OTA)

julianevjourney

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Not sure if anyone has posted this so I thought I would post it in case anyone finds it of value. I learned today that in addition to Bobby's website, you can find the OTA history in your Lucid Motors account. Once you login to your account go to:
Owner's Manual & Software Updates​
Software Updates​

You can then click each update and it pops up the release notes.

I just wish this was available through the mobile app and through the pilot panel.

Are you enjoying the journey so far? Didn't realize it had been a year already!

Are you enjoying the journey so far? Didn't realize it had been a year already!
Yeah I absolutely love my car. I still tell people it's the best car I've ever had. Really my only gripe (and it's a big one) is the software. We haven't gotten as many major features as I was hoping and it's so far behind Rivian and Tesla. Overall though, I still love getting in my car everyday even if it's just for a short drive.

There's no doubt that when it's working properly, from a driving enjoyment perspective, it's miles ahead of anything else I've owned or even driven.

Not sure if anyone has posted this so I thought I would post it in case anyone finds it of value. I learned today that in addition to Bobby's website, you can find the OTA history in your Lucid Motors account. Once you login to your account go to:
Owner's Manual & Software Updates​
Software Updates​

You can then click each update and it pops up the release notes.

I just wish this was available through the mobile app and through the pilot panel.
Yes, but the one on lucidMotors.com are updates for your car only and the dates match when your car got the update. Bobby’s list is comprehensive as it includes all updates and first date each update was released.

If your car was just manufactured you only see the latest update on the lucidmotors list.

Back