Offline Maps

Bus Driver

Verified Owner
Cars
Tesla MX, MS; Air GT
Help! What is this supposed to mean? I had used Lucid navigation a few hours earlier today with no problem.

Attachments

• IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 119
Help! What is this supposed to mean? I had used Lucid navigation a few hours earlier today with no problem.
Yea no cell service. If you have it, just do an Air logo reset.

Yea no cell service. If you have it, just do an Air logo reset.
Seems like there is no cellular where you are right now.. try driving the car somewhere else?

Thanks, guys. I was on my regular commute from San Diego to LAX yesterday afternoon. This happened as I was pulling away from my house, where cellular reception is mehhh…okay. Anyway, I scrolled throug the different menus on the pilot panel and downloaded some kind of map update worth about 820 MBs, to update my CA offline map. Perhaps coincidentally, fifty miles into my drive, my navigation came back.

Attempted to do the Air logo reset but couldn’t remember how.

My vehicle was stuck downloading offline maps and the map view with good wifi or cellular was stuck at just showing freeways and no local streets. Air Logo reboot did not resolve. I had to toggle offline maps off then back on to resolve.

My vehicle was stuck downloading offline maps and the map view with good wifi or cellular was stuck at just showing freeways and no local streets. Air Logo reboot did not resolve. I had to toggle offline maps off then back on to resolve.
I had this problem on my return trip to LA yesterday. Navigation would not navigate to HOME. I had the CA Map downloaded but the Navigation did not use the downloaded map. I did a LOGO reset and it corrected the problem. This has happened before when starting the car and there is no cellular connection. However, the navigation should use the downloaded map instead of telling me to download a map.

My problem is the charger, I swapped chargers with the Polestar and the Lucid took the charge. The good news is at 70% battery I have plenty of juice to get to my home charger.

Now I get to see how Blink responds to covering an issue with a SemaConnect charger?

Back