Off market rims

vitalevince

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Has anyone found any 19” off market rims for the grand touring. I live in Canada and is impossible to drive in the winter with stock tires. No grip on snow. Need to put snow tires but don’t want them on 21” rims I have now.

I have reached out to Fast Wheels for the EVO1+. The company I went through initially turned out to not be a certified dealer.

Apparently, the rim company had concerns, unfounded in my opinion, about going from 21" to 19" because of an offset. No idea. This is clearly possible according to the forum elsewhere with the help of a Lucid technician for calibration.

It is a Canadian company, so maybe you will have better luck while I wait for my direct contact/inquiry to be returned.

There are plenty of non-aerodynamic options if you are not concerned about the range loss. Just go to a local tire and wheel dealer near you. They have the resources to hone down the compatible rims for you.

I have reached out to Fast Wheels for the EVO1+. The company I went through initially turned out to not be a certified dealer.

Apparently, the rim company had concerns, unfounded in my opinion, about going from 21" to 19" because of an offset. No idea. This is clearly possible according to the forum elsewhere with the help of a Lucid technician for calibration.

It is a Canadian company, so maybe you will have better luck while I wait for my direct contact/inquiry to be returned.
Thank you. I will contact them.

Just check with your local Lucid service center to be sure they will program the car to the sensors
My store was not ok with anything outside the Lucid spec set ups

Here are the factory 19 with The Pirelli winter tire

Attachments

• 9A647B23-6070-4179-9ECB-4E62CF0034DB.jpeg
    9A647B23-6070-4179-9ECB-4E62CF0034DB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
I live in Canada and is impossible to drive in the winter with stock tires. No grip on snow. Need to put snow tires but don’t want them on 21” rims I have now.
Summer performance tires can be permanently damaged by storing (!) or operating them in cold temperatures.

Summer performance tires can be permanently damaged by storing (!) or operating them in cold temperatures.
I didn’t know that. I though they just deflate and create hassle for me to inflate them in colder time.

I just saw this 20" option for an offmarket rim and wondering what folks here think of this? Any experience with this company? Looks legit. Also any experience with the all weather michelin pilot?

Thanks

I've read that the company is well regarded by Tesla enthusiasts. I'd want a Lucid center cap design though, anything but a "T".

Back