• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD 19" wheels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northwest Mike

Selling a set of four 19 x 8" wheels/rims. 5x 120 bolt pattern. Offset 29 mm. Sparco DRS brand. Purchased new from Tire Rack in late 2022. Only was used for about 3500 miles before taking the tires off. No major curb rash. Only minor pebble marks. No cracks. Holds air perfectly.

Normally costs $220 x 4= $880 + tax. Selling at $450 for all four.

Worked perfectly for my 2022 AGT as my winter set. The reason for selling is that I recently acquired 19" OEM wheels. Local pickup. Live in the Seattle area. DM me if interested!
IMG_4639.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4635.jpeg
    IMG_4635.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4634.jpeg
    IMG_4634.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4638.jpeg
    IMG_4638.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4637.jpeg
    IMG_4637.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4636.jpeg
    IMG_4636.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 72
  • AGT with 19 wheels.jpeg
    AGT with 19 wheels.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 76
Hi, did you notice how those wheels affected range? Also, what is the offset of factory wheels? Thanks.

I don’t really know about the range since I used them during cold weather and have no real frame of reference.

FYI. They’ve been sold. Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back