October OTA Updates

So I just firstly tried a quick-ish reboot (FOB in hand - turn signal fully hit - left the car - locked - waited a minute - unlocked - tried getting into reverse - surround view still not working)....now I'm just doing the same by waiting till I finish with lunch in about 30 mins or so...let's see what happens then
I assume the turn signal stopped before you unlocked? that is the indication it has reset/reboot

I am glad you said that because mine has been on 37% for about 10 minutes now.
Yeah it stays there for a while. I’m at 50% now but stayed on 37% for a good 15 to 20 mins

Greetings and happy Sunday all. Delighted to see so many of you getting the update!

I’m on the road for a bit… heading to Beverly Hills to pick up a Dream Performance from Derek. Will be offline for couple of hours.

If you’re expecting the update (have DM confirmation from me) but have not received it, drop me another DM with your vin and that will help expedite my chasing down.

The team did advise they had a handful of cars they needed to re-push to and were going to do that this morning. Be sure you’re on Wi-Fi just to remove variables.

Late to receive my 2.05 update today. Had to install on LTE. It worked perfectly and finished in well under the allotted time. Went for a brief test drive and no problems. Instant on is wonderful.

This was a bit disconcerting, but after about 10-15 minutes it finished up. 2.0.8 is now installed!
IMG_4341429CB5D7-1.webp

Not loving this process. At least I can stop checking...
It was limited to 100, so unfortunately some weren’t going to make it. After this round, it’ll go out to the larger fleet, so we’ll all have it soon.

At this moment
Looks like Lucid may be going from last to first on the 2.0.8 update? Those who got 2.0.5 last are getting 2.0.8 first? In any case, I just started installing 2.0.8 at 6:25 pm Eastern Daylight Time (I'm in Florida). I started installing 2.0.5 at about 6:40 a.m. this morning.
That is very Old Testament of them to grant those who were last to be first into the kingdom of Dream Drive Pro….I’ll see myself out.

Surround view still now working on 2.0.8. Will email Lucid per Len’s instructions

The phone update % progress is meaningless. It will say like 5% forever and then it’s done. Or 37%. Or 50%. Ride the wave of chaos!

Surround view still now working on 2.0.8. Will email Lucid per Len’s instructions
It quit for me briefly, but then when I put the car in park then back in drive then hit the surround view parking button on the pilot panel it worked again and hasn’t failed sinc s

One thing I did notice with 2.05 (and someone else on this forum has already pointed this out) --> closing the Surround View on the pilot panel (hitting "X" on top left of pilot panel) does not kill the front/rear view feed on the right cockpit display like it used to pre-2.0.5. It's like the 360-view feed on the pilot panel and the front/rear view above are not in sync any more. In your case, you are not seeing the 360-view at all.

One thing I did notice with 2.05 (and someone else on this forum has already pointed this out) --> closing the Surround View on the pilot panel (hitting "X" on top left of pilot panel) does not kill the front/rear view feed on the right cockpit display like it used to pre-2.0.5. It's like the 360-view feed on the pilot panel and the front/rear view above are not in sync any more. In your case, you are not seeing the 360-view at all.
Correct; they are intentionally individual now, but it not appearing is a bug. I’ve seen it across a few folks (but a minority) so please do report it if it happens to you.

This is the reason for the beta testing, and you guys rock for doing it. :)

2.0.8 update finished ..
Took about 1hr (started at 6:57PM EST and ended around 8:05PM EST) .. noteworthy: at the 55 min. mark, the update showed at 50%

Attachments

• IMG_4780.webp
    IMG_4780.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4781.webp
    IMG_4781.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_4782.webp
    IMG_4782.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 22
Back