No Wifi or LTE Network Connections?

I have an appointment to have my car looked at on Monday. I hadn't noticed this until today, but in addition to no LTE or wifi, my Nav always shows that I'm at the Newark Lucid headquarters. I hadn't noticed that before because until today, I've simply been driving near home and not looking at the Nav screen.
Glad you got a service appointment. They should be able to fix this for you without any trouble . When my Air did this the Nav also didnt function.

Glad you got a service appointment. They should be able to fix this for you without any trouble . When my Air did this the Nav also didnt function.
Just got a call from Lucid in Millbrae. A hard reboot fixed the problem for me. Yippee!

Just got a call from Lucid in Millbrae. A hard reboot fixed the problem for me. Yippee!
What is considered a "hard reboot"

As I understand it, just unplug the culprit and plug it back in. I'll clarify when I pick up the car.

As I understand it, just unplug the culprit and plug it back in. I'll clarify when I pick up the car.
oh that one. got it.

I am having this issue now and I am waiting for a call back from Lucid service. What is meant by “unplug the culprit and plug it back in”? Is that something service has to do? Thanks in advance.

I am having this issue now and I am waiting for a call back from Lucid service. What is meant by “unplug the culprit and plug it back in”? Is that something service has to do? Thanks in advance.
Yes service should do it.

When this happened to me, I asked if they could show me what to do, so if it happened again, I could take care of it myself. They essentially said "over my dead body." I mean, not in those words and they were nice about it.... but they definitely did not want owners doing anything of a sort.

Thanks for that context. Hopefully it won’t take too long for the remote service to get out here to re-set it. In the meantime, Apple Car Play will work for navigation and music so its not critical. Although I guess OTAs won’t work.
When this happened to me, I asked if they could show me what to do, so if it happened again, I could take care of it myself. They essentially said "over my dead body." I mean, not in those words and they were nice about it.... but they definitely did not want owners doing anything of a sor

Finally had my connection issue resolved with a “module” needing to be replaced by the Vancouver Service Centre. I am hopeful that this is a “one and done” and the module malfunctioning isn’t a recurring theme. The service technician came over on the ferry (we live on Vancouver Island) to do the repair at my house but in the end they needed to take the car back to the service center due to a a completely separate item that Lucid said needed to be checked and then repaired. That issue was: “Improper routing or positioning of the coolant hoses or low voltage harness for the DC/DC Converter that may lead to stress and cracking of the high voltage connector hose.” The wiring in my car was incorrect and needed to be rerouted and that was what was needed to be done in the service center. Others may want to inquire about this issue if they have their car in for service. In any event, all is working now and my service experience was as good as it could have been including the use of a Grand Touring loaner.

Finally had my connection issue resolved with a “module” needing to be replaced by the Vancouver Service Centre. I am hopeful that this is a “one and done” and the module malfunctioning isn’t a recurring theme. The service technician came over on the ferry (we live on Vancouver Island) to do the repair at my house but in the end they needed to take the car back to the service center due to a a completely separate item that Lucid said needed to be checked and then repaired. That issue was: “Improper routing or positioning of the coolant hoses or low voltage harness for the DC/DC Converter that may lead to stress and cracking of the high voltage connector hose.” The wiring in my car was incorrect and needed to be rerouted and that was what was needed to be done in the service center. Others may want to inquire about this issue if they have their car in for service. In any event, all is working now and my service experience was as good as it could have been including the use of a Grand Touring loaner.
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

In other news, I was in Victoria 30 years ago and it left a strong impression on me as a beautiful city. To this day I think about retiring there. Too bad Canada doesn't want riff-raf such as myself migrating there and using up the healthcare 😂

Back