New Video: The Escape

Also, the "unbearable ads" could probably be turned into a series!
The "unbearable" g forces of the performance, the "unbearable design" that compels people to dump their life savings into the car.. the list goes on and on!

maybe they should leave out the unbearable charging though 🤣

I love this “unbearable range” ad idea with everyone holding their bladders haha. The car really does have better range than my wife’s Subaru.

I gotta throw in my Lucid pizza ad idea:

Scene: family at home with kids, wife is exhausted doesn’t want to cook, it’s getting late. Dad opens GrubHub and sees “Lucid Pizza” restaurant, it says estimated delivery time one minute. Dad says “yeah right, let’s see” and places the order.

Cut to shot of Lucid employee receiving the order. Shot of GT Performance with frunk open, we see normal looking pizza being placed in a pizza box and info the frunk, frunk auto closes and driver gets in and engages launch mode. Zoom in on the bear launch icon and cut to shot of rear of car disappearing like the Millenium Falcon going into hyperdrive.

Cut to doorbell ring 1 second after car launch, with a Lucid employee wearing their logo shirt and hat holding a pizza, door opens revealing stunned family, delivery guy hands them the pizza, his phone dings with another order, says he’s got to go, hops in the car and launches away.

Family sits down at the table and opens the pizza lid, all of the cheese and toppings have slid to the edge from the G forces. Cut to mom on her phone leaving 5 star review, saying fastest delivery ever, will order again, happy family eating messed up pizza.

Cut to picture of GT Performance, voice over says “Lucid Air, with one thousand fifty horsepower, it’s faster than your microwave”

I love this “unbearable range” ad idea with everyone holding their bladders haha. The car really does have better range than my wife’s Subaru.

I gotta throw in my Lucid pizza ad idea:

Scene: family at home with kids, wife is exhausted doesn’t want to cook, it’s getting late. Dad opens GrubHub and sees “Lucid Pizza” restaurant, it says estimated delivery time one minute. Dad says “yeah right, let’s see” and places the order.

Cut to shot of Lucid employee receiving the order. Shot of GT Performance with frunk open, we see normal looking pizza being placed in a pizza box and info the frunk, frunk auto closes and driver gets in and engages launch mode. Zoom in on the bear launch icon and cut to shot of rear of car disappearing like the Millenium Falcon going into hyperdrive.

Cut to doorbell ring 1 second after car launch, with a Lucid employee wearing their logo shirt and hat holding a pizza, door opens revealing stunned family, delivery guy hands them the pizza, his phone dings with another order, says he’s got to go, hops in the car and launches away.

Family sits down at the table and opens the pizza lid, all of the cheese and toppings have slid to the edge from the G forces. Cut to mom on her phone leaving 5 star review, saying fastest delivery ever, will order again, happy family eating messed up pizza.

Cut to picture of GT Performance, voice over says “Lucid Air, with one thousand fifty horsepower, it’s faster than your microwave”
You could also tie this in with a limited time promotion, "go into a Lucid store and get some free pizza out of the frunk!" Also would increase customer engagement!
I think that the cheese sliding might be a bit confusing for the viewer, but if Lucid made it a pizza party, and then stuffed the trunk and frunk with 30 pizza boxes, then it would show the cargo capacity well!

(To fix the cheese sliding, I would include a camera inside the pizza box while the launch is happening, that would be slightly clearer!)

This video reminds me of a GM promo video, it's glossy but does not convey any joy or meaningful information.

Back