New to Lucid - 18 month lease GT

Why have I never known about this?

I think things are different in Oregon regarding to cars though, as you can’t just completely use it somewhere else. You guys are really lucky though!
No sales tax in the state of Oregon is offset by a 10% income tax, so not all gravy here.

No sales tax in the state of Oregon is offset by a 10% income tax, so not all gravy here.
Ah, well that’s a terrible rate. Probably much worse in the long term for high income individuals then, again I’ll research it to get up to speed!

Ah, well that’s a terrible rate. Probably much worse in the long term for high income individuals then, again I’ll research it to get up to speed!
Not happy about it as well.

I do have a question, why not 21s then? They look better than 20s to me, unless you are concerned about potholes(perfectly valid).
Some combination of a desire to goldilocks it and also - subjectively - like the look of the 20s more than the 21s

Ah okay that's a good data point. I'm so tempted to roll the dice on the 20s - it's a battle of what makes clear logical sense and pure visual attraction
As I've said before, I spend most of my time inside the car, so how the wheels look is not a priority (for me). If I get 20s or 21s and they blow out on the roads, I guess I'd have more time to admire them as I waited for a tow. 😹

I do have a question, why not 21s then? They look better than 20s to me, unless you are concerned about potholes(perfectly valid).

I wouldn't go as far to say "very easy," or sloppy but during things like track driving I agree.
Coming from the kid that is not old enough to drive.

Couple reasons not to choose 21s. They ride significantly rougher, and Pirelli doesn’t make great tires. The 20s ride better and the michelin Sport EVs are the best EV tire in the business. And you’re less likely to get potholes. I’d also argue the 20s look the best 😅

Couple reasons not to choose 21s. They ride significantly rougher, and Pirelli doesn’t make great tires. The 20s ride better and the michelin Sport EVs are the best EV tire in the business. And you’re less likely to get potholes. I’d also argue the 20s look the best 😅
The 20s definitely look the best. Especially once you take the aero covers off.

I keep seeing people say Pirelli doesn't make great tires - I thought they were a premium brand? Are they just outdated/better for racing? Personal preference? Not doubting you, genuinely wondering why.

I keep seeing people say Pirelli doesn't make great tires - I thought they were a premium brand? Are they just outdated/better for racing? Personal preference? Not doubting you, genuinely wondering why.
Well, F1 is the ONLY series that uses Pirelli and is competitive.

The irony is that they picked pirelli because they wanted them to make tyres that wear out faster for better racing via strategy. Thats right, they picked pirelli over bridgestone or michelin because they were WORSE. There is a reason bridgestone and michelin are used by most racing series'.

Pirelli road tires are hot garbage. Even if they are good, there is a 99 percent chance there is a better tire in that category.

Yea i think in some categories, Pirelli may make decent tires. But in the "performance summer" tire categories, Michelin PS4S rates the best over PZ4. And in the Ultra performance category, Michelin PSC2 rates the best over Pirelli Corsas. Even in All-Season land, Michelin AS4s.

For dynamics and efficiency, and all-roundedness, Michelin pretty much cleans up across the board. You won't get a better summer tire that handles wet conditions, or an all-season tire that grips/provides good steering feel than a Michelin

Good to know. My Air Pure came with Pirellis, are they that bad that you'd recommend getting them changed out? Or maybe just when I'm due for new tires, Michelins are the way to go

Good to know. My Air Pure came with Pirellis, are they that bad that you'd recommend getting them changed out? Or maybe just when I'm due for new tires, Michelins are the way to go

nono i'm not saying they are BAD, they just aren't the best tire in their respective category. If you have 19s with pirelli all seasons, they are more likely to wear out faster and have less dry grip than michelin all seasons, but they are probably just fine for traditional all season use. I would just switch to a michelin when you're due for new tires.

nono i'm not saying they are BAD, they just aren't the best tire in their respective category. If you have 19s with pirelli all seasons, they are more likely to wear out faster and have less dry grip than michelin all seasons, but they are probably just fine for traditional all season use. I would just switch to a michelin when you're due for new tires.
I have also found that Pirellis have more tire roar than Michelins. Michelins are a far better tire for all around driving.

Also if you're interested in exact specs. Take a look at Car and Driver/Motortrend's reviews of the different Airs. The Touring with 20s and Michelin's tested by C&D has the highest skidpad performance and best braking performance, the GT-P with 21s and Pirellis tested by motortrend trails the Touring in both tests, and of course the GT with 19s tested by C&D does the worst with the all seasons.

I’m trying to do what it seems like many are doing with a $0 down 18 month lease on a Grand Touring to bridge me to getting the Gravity. This is the vehicle I currently have and wondering if anyone has thoughts on the deal or other things to think about.

Quantum Grey with Tahoe interior
20” wheels (I’m in the northeast so considering switching to the 19”, I just like the aesthetics of the bigger wheels more)
Getting the DDP and SSP comped
Have a referral credit
Have the conquest credit
May get the home charger for $300 off later but not planning on doing it now

Payment would be about $1500 a month

Anything I’m missing? This is my first time leasing a car and is basically my “make sure I’m not being a schmuck” check so appreciate any feedback.

I’m trying to do what it seems like many are doing with a $0 down 18 month lease on a Grand Touring to bridge me to getting the Gravity. This is the vehicle I currently have and wondering if anyone has thoughts on the deal or other things to think about.

20” wheels (I’m in the northeast so considering switching to the 19”, I just like the aesthetics of the bigger wheels more)
Have a referral credit
Have the conquest credit

Anything I’m missing? This is my first time leasing a car and is basically my “make sure I’m not being a schmuck” check so appreciate any feedback.

Have a referral credit
Have the conquest credit

Has anyone received their actual lease agreement documents from Lucid FS with real prices calculations and terms?

Also if you're interested in exact specs. Take a look at Car and Driver/Motortrend's reviews of the different Airs. The Touring with 20s and Michelin's tested by C&D has the highest skidpad performance and best braking performance, the GT-P with 21s and Pirellis tested by motortrend trails the Touring in both tests, and of course the GT with 19s tested by C&D does the worst with the all seasons.
I will note that's also(mainly, actually) due to the lesser weight of the touring.

Back