New to Lucid - 18 month lease GT

I will note that's also(mainly, actually) due to the lesser weight of the touring.
maybe to some extent, but i doubt that it's mainly the cause. The weight difference is not that significant, only about 5% between the two

maybe to some extent, but i doubt that it's mainly the cause. The weight difference is not that significant, only about 5% between the two
I'd say the split of the difference is roughly 40/60 in terms of tires vs weight, because when the car is this heavy every pound counts in making it easier to drive and faster to react.

I’m trying to do what it seems like many are doing with a $0 down 18 month lease on a Grand Touring to bridge me to getting the Gravity. This is the vehicle I currently have and wondering if anyone has thoughts on the deal or other things to think about.

Quantum Grey with Tahoe interior
20” wheels (I’m in the northeast so considering switching to the 19”, I just like the aesthetics of the bigger wheels more)
Getting the DDP and SSP comped
Have a referral credit
Have the conquest credit
May get the home charger for $300 off later but not planning on doing it now

Payment would be about $1500 a month

Anything I’m missing? This is my first time leasing a car and is basically my “make sure I’m not being a schmuck” check so appreciate any feedback.
So what did you go for in the end? I took delivery of an AGT, Quantum Grey, Tahoe interior and changed to the 19s. Did the 18-month lease as well, and with a few $k down got a lease payment in the $700s, and no NJ tax.

So what did you go for in the end? I took delivery of an AGT, Quantum Grey, Tahoe interior and changed to the 19s. Did the 18-month lease as well, and with a few $k down got a lease payment in the $700s, and no NJ tax.
Hoping to take delivery this week. The process with BofA ended up being a nightmare and then I traveled in December so was less responsive. I have the same car except with the 20s. I'm putting no money down and lease payment will be about $1200.

These are my details. Wondering if something’s off on my deal given the poster above’s monthly payment. Anyone have any thoughts?

Downpayment of $0
18 month term
12,000 annual miles

Monthly payment of $1276.71
Total due at signing 1,828.71 (first lease payment, title fee, and other fees of $492 from Lucid)

Price of the vehicle (Grand Touring) is $139,000 and then net after various promotions is $107,420

Money Factor is 0.00233 (800+ credit score)

These are my details. Wondering if something’s off on my deal given the poster above’s monthly payment. Anyone have any thoughts?

Downpayment of $0
18 month term
12,000 annual miles

Monthly payment of $1276.71
Total due at signing 1,828.71 (first lease payment, title fee, and other fees of $492 from Lucid)

Price of the vehicle (Grand Touring) is $139,000 and then net after various promotions is $107,420

Money Factor is 0.00233 (800+ credit score)

Your deal is right. People say a "few k down" and it's actually usually a lot. Also each $1k makes a big difference at 18 months. So I'm sure your deals are more or less equal.

Back