New Pure Owner from Los Angeles..

Welcome!

Welcome! How does the GV60 compare to the Pure?
I had a 2023 GV-60 Performance. First, the GV-60 is a compact SUV and the Lucid is a sedan. The Lucid was about 2 feet longer than the GV_60. The GV-60's range on a warm day was 310 miles max. The traction battery is smaller and so is the HP. The Lucid interior is nicer and the seats are more comfortable. Genesis did not go full touchscreen. It has a few dials and buttons. The screens, however, were nested which means I had to drill through a couple to get to what I wanted. Lucid screens are more logically organized, and the Pilot Panel is a great idea. The rear seat legroom is huge on the Lucid. The HomeLink on the GV-60 was on the mirror with a maximum of 3 remotes. Lucid has the capacity for 21 (I think) remotes, but it is on the right side of the glass cockpit and is covered by the backup camera when in reverse, a minor annoyance. the Lucid frunk is huge compared to the GV-60. The GV_60 owner's manual was useless. It is over 600 pages and not intuitive at all. I think it was originally written in Korean and translated badly.

I hope this is helpful.

New Air Pure owner in Las Vegas. I took delivery of the car in Costa Mesa and made the trip home without stopping to charge. Its a big step up from my 2012 Chevy Volt.
The Chevy volt was a very well engineered car, and so is the lucid! Enjoy!

Congrats and welcome to a fellow owner in L.A. I really love the car, and support in our area is good with Beverly Hills and Torrance full service departments. They sincerely want to help you get things sorted-- should you have any issues...

Back