New AGT Owner!

onyxjade

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
Hi everyone, so excited to be a part of the crew. Just picked up my Silver Air GT today in SoCal.

So far, love the way it drives and how it feels. Only downside so far I can see is the sound. Very confused on why the sound quality seems so lackluster compared to my previous car which was a Genesis G80 (that had a fantastic sound system).

Looking forward to interacting more with you guys in the future!

Hi everyone, so excited to be a part of the crew. Just picked up my Silver Air GT today in SoCal.

So far, love the way it drives and how it feels. Only downside so far I can see is the sound. Very confused on why the sound quality seems so lackluster compared to my previous car which was a Genesis G80 (that had a fantastic sound system).

Welcome another SoCal. Which part of SoCal? I’m in OC
Happy to see another Lucid lover

I'm in LA by the Grove! Here's a pic of the Lucid just as the service advisor pulled it out for me in Torrance. :)

1706422680219.png

If you have the GT, it comes with SSpro. If you love your music and want to get the max out of the system, get Tidal. Particularly, if you listen to Dolby Atmos tracks, you’ll be blown away for streaming music.

If you have the GT, it comes with SSpro. If you love your music and want to get the max out of the system, get Tidal. Particularly, if you listen to Dolby Atmos tracks, you’ll be blown away for streaming music.
Should be free to try for one month. Then hard to give up after that!

Congrats and welcome!

Yep using Tidal and I haven't been able to figure out how to get Dolby Atmos tracks to quite work on the in car app. I also tend to listen to mixes from youtube more so I really lament the lack of proper bluetooth support on the car, since the music through bluetooth is practically unlistenable. Even the microphone quality is way down according to everyone who I talk to on the phone now (compared to the Genesis).

Really looking forward to the software updates, had the infotainment system crash on me twice middle of driving so I had to switch to my phone (I use android) for navigation. Not exactly a wowing experience for my first EV. That being said, the car performance, driving, handling, etc is second to none and blows every vehicle I've ever driven out of the water.

It would have been a tough choice for me if the blue were an option when I got mine.
The lady we picked Luci up from said that was the first Fathom Blue they had there.

She did also say the hotspot was USABLE 😂 so who knows

Yep using Tidal and I haven't been able to figure out how to get Dolby Atmos tracks to quite work on the in car app. I also tend to listen to mixes from youtube more so I really lament the lack of proper bluetooth support on the car, since the music through bluetooth is practically unlistenable. Even the microphone quality is way down according to everyone who I talk to on the phone now (compared to the Genesis).

Really looking forward to the software updates, had the infotainment system crash on me twice middle of driving so I had to switch to my phone (I use android) for navigation. Not exactly a wowing experience for my first EV. That being said, the car performance, driving, handling, etc is second to none and blows every vehicle I've ever driven out of the water.
I usually create playlists and likes on a desktop PC, then use them in the car. Just log onto your account on a PC, type in ATMOS in the search bar and all ATMOS tracks, albums and public playlists will show up as a genre ...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 25
Back