What's new

New Member from Philadelphia/South Jersey

idealimagesoluti

Cars
Air Touring, Tesla
Hello everyone! I confirmed my order on August 14th prior to the EV expiration for a Touring, Cosmos Silver, Santa Cruz interior with 21" aero blade. This is my second EV, I currently drive Tesla 3 LR and I can't wait to receive it - but will (try to) be patient along with everyone else. Really appreciate all the information shared on this forum! I do not see a showroom or service center close by. I think the closest up state NY or MA.

Cosmo Cruz

Cars
Cosmos / Cruz / Aero
DE Number
Hello everyone! I confirmed my order on August 14th prior to the EV expiration for a Touring, Cosmos Silver, Santa Cruz interior with 21" aero blade. This is my second EV, I currently drive Tesla 3 LR and I can't wait to receive it - but will (try to) be patient along with everyone else. Really appreciate all the information shared on this forum! I do not see a showroom or service center close by. I think the closest up state NY or MA.
Have same car waiting in desert for a ride home. Likely will go directly to my detailer so not likely to have it 'til late October (mercury is retrograde now...everything communication/transportation has been going backwards for a while).
Can't wait to post photos. I'm 20 mi. N of Billy's hat. Go to OC several times/yr. I will keep my eyes peeled for you. Already seen a white on Ridge ave. just outside Roxborough some months back.

idiot900

Cars
Touring "confirmed" 8/22
Short Hills, NJ would be it.

Jhendri69

I went to